“Good place for a quick stay”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #27 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Normal Comfort Inn amenities: coffee in the room, free breakfast, free wi-fi. This comfort inn is located off the interstate but you don't hear it. The room was clean and comfortable. It has several restaurants nearby. The manager and staff were polite.

I liked the layout of the room with the toilet and the shower/tub in a room by themselves and the sink/mirror were outside that in the entryway. When 2 people share a room, it's nice to be able to use the sink while they may be 'busy'! lol.

No problem coming here again or recommending it to others.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2013

Dear teechur AZ
“Good place for a quick stay”
Thank you for taking the time to write your review for Comfort Inn, Columbia SC. We are glad to hear that you found our rooms to be clean & a good value at a great location. I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you visit beautiful Columbia SC!
Faysal, GM

Reviewed 11 March 2013

The hotel was nice but it didn't match the photos on the website. I didn't like the layout of the room. The bathroom sinks/mirror were right inside once you entered the room and the tub & toilet were to themselves. It made it hard to get up and get ready without waking everyone in the room up. The breakfast was average, they were running out of items constantly. The staff was really nice and friendly. The laundry room was on the 3rd floor which was rather inconvenient. My problems were the fact that they had several people who were living there by the week or longer and the owner/family lived on part of the 3rd floor. This put an uncomfortable feeling on us. Overall it was okay.

Room Tip: Make sure you specify the bed size and stay on either 1st or 2nd floors.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2013

Dear Deana B
Adairsville, GA, United States
I am very delighted to hear that you found our hotel to be clean & that you recognized our staff as being so nice! Our goal is to exceed our guest's expectations. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us, I hope to see you again soon!..
Faysal GM

Reviewed 6 March 2013

This is a wonderful place to stop and stay, Rooms are clean and breakfast is great. The Assistant General Manager was so nice, friendly, and upbeat. I highly recommend this hotel for your travel needs.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2013

Melissa S Little Rock, AR
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay and your wonderful review. We strive to meet the needs of each and every one of our guests and we love to hear back from them, we do hope that the next time you find yourself in the Columbia area that you will choose to stay with us again. If my staff or I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Faysal, GM

Reviewed 5 March 2013

While I was recently traveling, I stopped at this Comfort Inn. I was greeted with a smile by the staff upon my check-in. And that was the great service I was given throughout my stay! Each morning breakfast was hot and fresh and upon my arrival back to my room in the evening; the room was superb. I tend to be extra critical but unfortunately this time, for me, I was unable to be critical over ANYTHING. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

PhilJr1985 Atlanta, GA
“Great Value with AMAZING Service and Clean Rooms”
That's what I look for when I am traveling,
Thank you for your excellent review for Comfort Inn. Providing an experience above all others along with a great value to our guests is our highest priority. I have passed your praise along to my team who strives to serve all of our guests with the highest level of customer service. My staff is pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you and your dog back soon!
Faysal,GM

Reviewed 3 March 2013

Me and my husband were travelling with our two kids through columbia and decided to stay at the comfort inn for the night. we were truly happy with staff and cleanliness of the room. we would recommend this hotel to all our family and friends. The general manager phil kapadia was very courteous and knowledgeable about the area. fouzia

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Kapadia, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

Dear Sheena747

What a delight it is to hear our guests have such a pleasant stay with us while traveling through the area. Thank you for your comments regarding our clean rooms and our general manager. All our staff members take immense pride in what they do and our customer satisfaction is key to our success.

We look forward to the opportunity to providing your hotel accommodations while you are in the Columbia area again in the future. Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn and Choice Hotels International.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 28 February 2013

I had a very comfortable stay. The hotel is very cleanly kept. The rooms were cleaned properly and had comfortable beds and updated, modern furniture. This made for a pleasant and inviting environment.
The staff is extremely nice and welcoming. They were very considerate and provided exceptional customer service.
It was a great stay! I will definitely stay here again when I return to Columbia.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Dear Saher K,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us regarding your stay at the Comfort Inn Columbia. We value all our guests feedback. We take pride in being the premier Choice hotel with customer service, where our guests continually recognize us for these efforts. We are pleased you received the same stellar customer service we have proven to represent time and time again.

We thank you for choosing our hotel and hope you choose us again while visiting Columbia.

Regards,

Reviewed 28 February 2013

I stayed at this Comfort Inn while driving through South Carolina. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the rooms were in great condition. The breakfast was much better than I expected (who doesn't like make your own waffles?). The hotel was right off the highway and gave me exactly what i was looking for. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Zaink2,

Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the Comfort Inn. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience during your stay.

We are pleased you enjoyed our accommodations and our hot breakfast buffet with fresh biscuits, sausage gravy, eggs, sausage patties and of course the make your own waffles exceeded your expectations.

Please keep us in mind when you are traveling through the area again.

Best Regards,