“Nice place, clean rooms, great price”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #25 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 7 November 2010

nothing but good things to say about this place. Beds were excellent, staff was great, awesome stay especially for the price.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2010

Thank you so much for your kind comments! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, I am so happy that you found our hotel to be clean and the staff to be friendly! I am certain we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 November 2010

My husband & I had a very pleasant stay at the Comfort Inn in Columbia, SC on 10/25/2010. The inn is very clean & modestly priced. The manager was very kind and helpful. Hot breakfast next morning included waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage and much more. Could not have asked for any better. We would highly recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our location to be convenient. I am also delighted that you enjoyed our breakfast, Thank you for your kind comments! I hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 3 November 2010

I wanted the safety of an internal hallway to access my room. This establishment was clean, attractive, safe and comfortable. The staff was always helpful and pleasant. I needed to extend my 3-day stay. They matched my online bargain price for the addtional 3 days that I stayed. Breakfast was typical for this sort of hotel. "Hot food" sounds nice, but . . . not so tasty. I always prefer their "cold" options (cereal, bagel, boiled egg, and much more). Internet access was really helpful. I never intended to use the pool, but I wouldn't have liked having to walk across the parking lot to get to it. Still, it's a great place for the money!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Wanderlight

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, It is important to us to provide our guests with great customer service and we are delighted to have accomplished this goal during your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back with us!

Reviewed 29 October 2010

I love this hotel..will recommend to anyone...Wonderful customer service here...Stayed twice and never had a bad experience...Great Job.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn, Columbia SC. We are certainly glad to hear that you found our rooms to be clean & a good value at a great location. We do hope that you will stay with us again the next time you visit beautiful Columbia SC!

Reviewed 25 October 2010

traveling for work with one other person. hotel location was very convenient with easy access to interstate. the hotel manager Mr. Faysal takes pride in his hotel and will go out of his way to make sure your stay is an enjoyable as possible. he knew alot of arriving guests by name, indicating he has alot of repeat business travelers.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2010

Thank you for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn, Columbia on Trip Advisor. We are glad to hear that you found our location to be a convenient one! We hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 22 October 2010

We stayed at this hotel a couple of nights. Clean and staff was nice. Especially Nick at the front desk. He was very helpful and kind. We had a bunch of questions about the area and he answered all of them. I forgot my nightgown there the first night and I called and they had it at the front dest the next night we checked in.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple

I want to thank you for selecting the Comfort Inn, Columbia during your recent stay in Columbia, SC. I will personally thank Nick for providing you with such excellent customer service. We are very fortunate to have him on our team! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with all of your feedback. We want to learn everything we can from our guests so we can continue to improve. Thank you again for staying with us & we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 11 October 2010

The front desk attendant, Nick, was absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! Very helpful and sweet, going the extra mile by giving me directions to places I was going and offering advice on places to eat. He was personable. Remembering me by name really made an impression. The sunshine breakfast was a good perk for this traveling family.

We stayed the weekend of the SC v. Alabama game...enough said!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Kapadia, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2010

Thank You for posting the wonderful comments about NIck. I will pass those compliments along to him as well. We greatly appreciate your taking the time to recognize him and posting your review. We love hearing from our guests and we thank you for choosing to stay with Comfort Inn while in the Columbia area.