“Friendly staff and a great stay”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #21 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
GreenLeadersSilver level
Barrie, Canada
“Friendly staff and a great stay”
Reviewed 3 December 2010

First time we have travelled to Florida though the Carolines. Was not sure what to expect from hotels after reading other reviews. We were extremely surprised with the hotel and would stay there again if we took that route

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank gmanuel
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 13 December 2010
Thank you so much for your kind comments! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is true that standards vary from hotel to hotel and I am so happy that you found our hotel to be clean and the staff to be friendly! I am certain we will see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Jacksonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 16 November 2010

We always stay here when visiting family in the area. We initially chose this hotel because they allow dogs in a few of the rooms and we often travel with our dog. We have continued staying at Comfort Inn because the rooms are always clean and the staff is friendly. The breakfast included is decent. After our last stay we realized we had left our son's favorite blanket. The staff found it and sent it to us (COD of course). This act of kindness has assured them we'll continue staying there!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank mfbigtravelers
Thank you for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn, Columbia SC on Trip Advisor. Thank you for pointing out that our hotel also accommodates PETS, and you enjoy full HOT breakfast.
We are certainly glad to hear that you found our rooms to be clean & a good value at a great location, our staff takes pride in offering spotlessly clean rooms with exceptional guest service to our guest & we will be sure to pass your praises on to them as they are always glad to hear such great reviews from our guests! We are certain that you will stay with us the next time you visit beautiful Columbia SC!
Loris, South Carolina
Reviewed 9 November 2010

Couldn't ask for a better place to stay. Guy at front desk was GREAT. Room was clean, great location to the zoo where we were going. Pricing was excellent. I would definitely stay there again. Bed was comfortable.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Janice H
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 11 November 2010
The staff and management of the Comfort Inn, Columbia SC would like to thank you for selecting our hotel during your recent visit to RIVERBANKS ZOO, which is less than 3 miles from the hotel, Your comments have been shared with the staff whose goal each day is to provide clean, comfortable accommodations at a great value and price. Please come back & visit us soon!
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 7 November 2010

nothing but good things to say about this place. Beds were excellent, staff was great, awesome stay especially for the price.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 8 November 2010
Thank you so much for your kind comments! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, I am so happy that you found our hotel to be clean and the staff to be friendly! I am certain we will see you again soon!
Crossville, Tennessee
Reviewed 4 November 2010

My husband & I had a very pleasant stay at the Comfort Inn in Columbia, SC on 10/25/2010. The inn is very clean & modestly priced. The manager was very kind and helpful. Hot breakfast next morning included waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage and much more. Could not have asked for any better. We would highly recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our location to be convenient. I am also delighted that you enjoyed our breakfast, Thank you for your kind comments! I hope you stay with us again soon!
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 3 November 2010

I wanted the safety of an internal hallway to access my room. This establishment was clean, attractive, safe and comfortable. The staff was always helpful and pleasant. I needed to extend my 3-day stay. They matched my online bargain price for the addtional 3 days that I stayed. Breakfast was typical for this sort of hotel. "Hot food" sounds nice, but . . . not so tasty. I always prefer their "cold" options (cereal, bagel, boiled egg, and much more). Internet access was really helpful. I never intended to use the pool, but I wouldn't have liked having to walk across the parking lot to get to it. Still, it's a great place for the money!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank Wanderlight
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, It is important to us to provide our guests with great customer service and we are delighted to have accomplished this goal during your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back with us!
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 29 October 2010

I love this hotel..will recommend to anyone...Wonderful customer service here...Stayed twice and never had a bad experience...Great Job.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn, Columbia SC. We are certainly glad to hear that you found our rooms to be clean & a good value at a great location. We do hope that you will stay with us again the next time you visit beautiful Columbia SC!