Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbia Two Notch Rd Area
Ranked #60 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed 19 October 2013

The motel was very nice for the money you spend. I was there for work and had stayed in 2 other motels in the same area for around the same price and this motel by far was the best one. The only thing bad I could say is that the hallway stinks and there are no coffee pots in the room but do they do have coffee made up front 24-7.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Suresh T, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbia Two Notch Rd Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write regarding your recent stay at our hotel .
Please accept my personal apologies for the inconvenience you experiences with your reservation at our Brand LOCATION.Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 803-736-3237.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Mold on room cups, grime in tub, broken toilet paper holder, no lamps, brkfst area unclean, NEVR AGN

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for taking the time to write to BRAND Customer Service regarding your experience at our BRAND. I am sorry that you were disappointed, please accept my personal apologies for the inconvenience you experiences at our Brand LOCATION.Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be.
As a consumer, I know how I expect to be treated. I am truly sorry that I failed to provide you with your best satisfaction. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you on your next visit to our area. I assure you that we will provide you with our very best on your return visit.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

the hotel is well maintained but the real attraction is the service. All of the employees of the hotel are helpful and friendly. They remembered me from a previous visit when I stayed there to visit my ill sister. They were very kind in asking about her and how I was doing. Almost like staying with family but without the drama. lol

Thank Mary B. F

Please accept my personal apologies for the inconvenience you experiences at our Brand LOCATION.Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 803-736-3237.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Reviewed 22 September 2013

We had a great stay. Everybody was so nice. I loved coming in to a bed made after a long day on the base with our son.