I needed two nights lodging in Columbia within a short distance of the University. The Holiday Inn Express was fine, nothing special, nothing wrong. The breakfast wasn't great, the eggs tasted peculiar and everything, EVERYTHING, was served in throwaway plastic. But, the surroundings were pleasant and the staff was very accommodating. Under similar circumstances, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Historic District of Downtown Columbia, SC and just minutes away from USC, Finley Park, and Columbia Metropolitan Civic Center. We offer free hot breakfast, free wired and wireless high speed internet, manager reception Mon - Thurs, free local calls, and 32 inch HDTV's in every room! Whether here on business or leisure, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbia has what you are looking for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbia Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbia Downtown Hotel Columbia
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Columbia Downtown
- Comfort Suites Columbia
- Columbia Comfort Suites