“Downtown eating”

Add it.
RB's Bodacious Barbeque
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Good food and some of the nicest people that you will meet. There have been a number of restaurants at this location in the Bank of America building, and this one has been the best. The portions of BBQ are large, and you have no excuse for leaving hungry!

Reviewed 25 January 2012

I had the pulled pork sandwich with fries. The pork didn't really have the deep smokey flavor I am used to. The BBQ sauces were served on the side, which is normal and didn't have that much flavor. All in all I thought it was bland. My colleagues had the 1/2 roasted chicken which one said was delicious and the other said was OK. Don't think I would go back.

Reviewed 23 November 2011

If you want authentic Southern BBQ, this is the place to go. From pork BBQ to beef brisket they have it all and all the fix'ins to go with it. I tried quite a few of their dishes and walked away full and satisfied. They have creamy grits that are wonderful to go with the BBQ. When I was in Columbia I also ordered out for tailgaiting at the USC football game, just a real treat to tailgait and enjoy their BBQ.

A TripAdvisor Member
Columbia SC
Reviewed 22 February 2006

We eat there one or two times a week, and we love it! Linda & Richard are the Cafe's gracious, talented, and witty owners. The waitresses are super-friendly, helpful, and efficient, and the food is superb (vegetarians will especially relish the delicious veggie burgers and very-filling egg salad sandwitches). Linda is a master-dessert maker, so don't miss trying any of those tempting sweets. Particularly fine are the chocolate-chip cookies, chocolate cakes, and the fabulous lemon pound cake!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member