“Mediocre ”

Ranked #600 of 998 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

The girl the order didn't seem like she knew what she was doing had to repeatedly tell her what I wanted food was nothing special chix fillet a better chicken if you ask me . Hush puppies dry and onion rings cold and old

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Made a second trip to Cookout. First trip to forest dr store was blah, second time was to the two notch store. So much better! The food was fresh, burger juicy and tasty, fries crispy and hot. The price was outstanding for the meal I received. Only complaint was the self serve area, they need to pay more attention to spills and placement of napkins etc so they are in easy reach. Gee the two might be related, spill drink as I reach way to the back for a top for drink cup......

1  Thank Zantar
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Great prices - easy to order - fast food speed with a waitress - super choices - the hush puppies were great - chargrilled burgers were just right - shakes phenomenal!!!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I eat at this place for lunch several times a month. I love the wide selection of food at such a low price. I love the fact that a fast food chain has a model of offering great food for a reasonable price.

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Let me be clear. I only write this review based on their milkshakes. They are amazing. Mint Oreo haunts my dreams as does pb and fudge.

Been to Cook-Out? Share your experiences!