Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia/Southeast-Ft. Jackson
Country Inn
US$161
US$154
  • Pool
Sleep Inn at Bush River Road(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$59
US$186
US$141
  • Pool
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$85
BestWestern.com
All reviewsfire pitft jacksonnice breakfastfront desk staffroom was cleangreat place to stayking suitebeautiful hotelstaff was friendlyindoor poolshort drivenice staywould stay here againwould recommend this hotel to anyoneup to datebreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My wife and I are partial to Hampton Inns as they consistently offer great beds and bedding, friendly staff and a good free breakfast. This hotel did not disappoint.

The hotel was very easy to find being just off I-77.

The only issue was a baby crying in the adjoining room but, thankfully, it didn't last long (the crying - not the baby).

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CraigPenney
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Great place for a stop along the way while traveling north from Florida. Close to interstate. Clean room and bathroom. Helpful staff. Morning breakfast is nice for those who need to get up and get going early. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Fix my Honors reward card, like the accomodations but need some one to see why the system isn't working other than to say call this number. Conditions of room and facility were very good. The breakfast were very good and the speed on your internet is great.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HIS_ColumbiaGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia/Southeast-Ft. Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I am a little concerened that you are having challenges with your Hilton Hhonors account and would like to see if there is anything I can do to help. At the property level we are limited on account access however I may be able to reach out to someone at the Corporate Office to further assist with any issues you might have.

Thank you once again for posting your review and Please don't hesitate to contact me if there is anything I can do to help resolve your HHonors account issues. I hope that you will accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

everything was very nice friendly staff was there for my sons graduation from fort jackson very clean hotel great food and service from entire staff.enjoyed useing business center and other areas of hotel

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HIS_ColumbiaGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia/Southeast-Ft. Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Greetings,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for posting a review of your stay on Tripadvisor! Our guest feedback is a cruicial part of our success and continued development as a hotel and we cant thank our guests enough for their help with this! I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us! We love hosting families of our newest soldiers for such an exciting time in their life. I hope that if you come back to Columbia again and you need accommodations you will remember our hotel.

Thank you once again for your time in posting this review.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

the location was just off the highway and was near places to eat shop, the staff was friendly and professional and very helpful the room was clean and well kept. the pool was shallow 5ft but swimmable. check out was fast and easy the food at breakfast was good and a verity of items. check-in was just as fast. also the staff beyond the desk was very helpful and did help me with some requests.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HIS_ColumbiaGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia/Southeast-Ft. Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Greetings,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for submitting a review of your stay with us. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team works hard to ensure all of our guests enjoy their stay. I hope that should your travels bring you to Columbia again you will stay with us again.

Thank you once again for your review!