“Awesome renovations, large space and adequate views from every seat.”

Township Auditorium
Ranked #30 of 109 things to do in Columbia
Lexington, South Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Awesome renovations, large space and adequate views from every seat.”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

The renovations made to the Township are stellar. The venue is so much more professional looking and can accommodate small or large crowds. I been there to see music, step shows, and comedians and have enjoyed it each time.

Visited February 2013

Columbia, South Carolina
128 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 171 helpful votes
“Not Handicapped Friendly”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We went to see Hall and Oates last Tuesday night. Big mistake. They should let handicapped people know how badly they will be treated. We bought expensive seats right on the ground floor to minimize climbing stairs and to get a good view. I have severe neuropathy in my feet and my husband is on crutches due to CP. We never got to use our seats. The people in front of us stood the whole time. This forced us to stand in an isle to see. We were yelled at by staff...but I yelled back. Our seats were compromised. Then crazy (very drunk) people danced through the isles like Whirling Dervishes bumping into us. Staff did nothing about them...they kept selling them drinks and let them stomp all over us. It was pandemonium. It could have been better managed.

Visited March 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“New and Improved”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

I went to a concert at the Township Auditorium. The venue has been updated and looks great. The only thing was the bathrooms are a little cramp or atleast the women's bathroom I went to. The staff is always helpful and courteous.

Visited March 2012
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Arrangements”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

The Township Auditorium use to be spacious, but they forgot to renovate with the time. There are just to many people and the seat arrangement is just terrible.

Sumter, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice Place.”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

We went to see Ron White. I thought it was really nice and I liked the fact that it was kind of small. That way we could see well.