“Will never go back.”

Add it.
Art Bar
Ranked #9 of 32 Nightlife in Columbia
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I was forcefully removed from this place with no explanation. After having my drink spilled on me, and getting shoved into a wall and then out the door, they finally told me what they thought was wrong. They said that I was drinking on a tab that wasn't mine. In fact, I was drinking on my wife's tab, on our shared bank account. Had they asked, I would've told them and there would be no problem. However, they instead defaulted to throwing me out. After they told me, it was cleared up, but I was offered no apology whatsoever. When I confronted the bartender who instigated the whole matter, he told me that I was wasting his time and he didn't care what I did about it. He then said, "Don't come back, see if I care."

So, clearly they don't care about my business. I don't think I'm special, and don't see any reason why they would care about yours either. I haven't returned, and don't plan to do so.

3  Thank LexingtonTiger

Reviewed 23 December 2012 via mobile

If you need a place to hang for a simple drink, decent live music, or DJ or just to chat with a friend without feeling the pressure of the high end establishments found in many college towns, check this place out. It's a step up from the average college town dive bar and close to everything in town.