Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$167
  • Breakfast included
US$139
US$140
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskriverbanks zoofull kitchenbreakfast and dinnerhome away from homeawesome hotelbreakfast staffrecommend this hotelhot tubcomplimentary breakfasta great stayminute driveindoor poolthe general managersouth carolinathe staff was greathotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We came down to visit family and stayed at hotel for three days, during that time the staff was very helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. The food was really good and the atmosphere was relaxing, we had a very nice time and will be back again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jaimie F
Becca S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

We here at Homewood Suites truly appreciate your feedback on your stay here. Providing you with a clean, comfortable suite and a welcoming atmosphere are among our many goals. Your response lets us know that we are not only achieving but pushes us to try and go beyond even that. Please come back and see us on your next visit!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

When you first walk in it is a very homey atmosphere. I was checked in in less than 5 min. Easy access to the highway and close to the Zoo. There was only 1 close eating place, so we did take advantage of the dinner served in the evening at the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Becca S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Thanks so much for your review of the hotel. Our aim is to be your home away from home! Providing you with clean, comfortable suites, great customer services, and amenities such as our complimentary Evening Manager's Reception are just some of the things we extend to make your stay pleasant. Riverbanks Zoo is definitely a gem and our close proximity makes it a great go-to for the family. Please come see us again if you and your family come back to the area!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

As I Diamond member of the Hilton chain, I stay at a lot - A LOT of Hilton hotels and stay there because I love the consistency of their excellent customer service.

I arrived at this hotel last year to stay and conduct a seminar for a client and something just wasn't right with the customer service. I won't get into the details, however, when I met Becca the next morning she greeted me so warmly and knew that this new general manager had to inject some of her wonderful energy into her staff. So we had a talk.

A year later, it's a totally new hotel customer service-wise. Everyone there now has a "roll up our sleeves and dive into it mentality! They are ALL friendly, professional and go out of their way to make you feel at home.

Special thanks to Howard (great classroom set up), Clare, the morning breakfast lady and the awesome team for the night time reception Shaun and Brandi.

I will be back even when I am not on business!

Thank you so much for listening to your customers!

Teresa Bell

Room Tip: Room 205 has a problem with the key. I've stayed in that room before and the first time you go up for some reason, the key doesn't work.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank spachick

Thank you so very much for your kind words. Each and everyday I am constantly working to improve upon the service that myself and my staff provides here at Homewood Suites. Your glowing remarks are definitely added fuel. I try my best to instill the best customer service skills in all of my staff and I am happy to hear that they have shown that to you as well. Again, thank you for business and we would love to have you back anytime you're here in Columbia!

Reviewed 23 January 2014

I stay at many hotels over the course of a year. This is one of the best hotels overall I've ever stayed at. The breakfast was outstanding, the hotel amenities excellent, and the suites as good as it gets.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jewel M
Becca S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

It is a pleasure to hear that you rank us so highly when compared to all the other hotels you've traveled to. We do our best here at Homewood Suites to make sure our guests feel comfortable and provide a home away from home. I am glad that you enjoyed all of our amenities. Please come see us next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night post cruise on our drive home from Tampa to Buffalo. I found it on Trip Advisor and decided to call to find out if a room was available for that night, they did and they were so friendly and the staff was great! This hotel is absolutely beautiful! Only wish we could've stayed for more than one night. Breakfast & Dinner complimentary, everything very clean & comfortable. Kitchen area very nice. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

We are so glad that you decided to stop and stay with us on your long trip home! It is a joy to hear that we made you feel welcome and would have loved for you to stay with us another night. I am glad that you got the chance to enjoy our complimentary Suite Start Breakfast and Evening Manager's Reception as well. If you happen to travel back through the area, we would love to have you!