“Meal”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #732 of 1,040 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Terrible. There was nothing but diet drinks and fruit drinks in the machine. Had to get a worker to get drinks from the back. They never told anyone when they were waited on that we couldn’t get the drinks we wanted from the machine. We told them we wanted our money back if we couldn’t get the drinks we wanted. I had a homestyle chicken sandwich that was so hard I couldn’t eat most of it and it looked like it had been cooked for a while. They were two other customer had the same problems. The cheese burger and bake potatoes my husband had were ok.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I love Wendy's Chilly. I especially like to get a bowl and watch the rain fall. Wendy's also has a Loaded Baked potato that is great.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

we went in and ordered to go- slow service, but the workers friendly with smiles. the food was hot a tasty- no complaints overall. nothing really stood out=average fast food experience.

Reviewed 24 March 2015

Fast food is bought fast to be eaten fast. It just has to go down without annoying yourself. Wendy's does that. The cod fish sandwich during lent is a staple for Fridays. And they more often than most get the order right. I go back because it is better than Burger King and McDonalds but still not pricey.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Especially at night. Food is always cold (if your order is correct at all), service is always terrible. Save yourself the trouble and go to the Saint Andrews location or another restaurant instead.