“Biggest disappointment after a long anticipated visit”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #604 of 973 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
“Biggest disappointment after a long anticipated visit”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The food wasn't very impressive, but given that it's a California-based chain with a focus (their big selling point) on non-hormone fed meats. Originally from Texas, my preference is definitely Tex-Mex, and Chipotle missed the mark for us!.

I'm certain this was a one-time visit for us, with no reason to return.

Visited October 2013

Bluffton, South Carolina
“My opinion”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

The reviews I see are all over the place so here is my take: the staff were fun, friendly, and efficient on my visit. My daughter is a student and this is one of her and her friends favorite places. I think the food and cost are a bit similar to Moes' but the taste and staff were better to me, it is a lot of food, and kind of fast. Counter service with sit down. Now, that's what it is and what it is not.

“Yummy lunch on the quick”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Who says fast food has to be bad or unhealthy? Love this place, even when the line is long you speed through it! Food is fresh, service is always at its top!

Visited July 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ChipNOWAY”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I'd been hearing soooo much about Chipotle from a co-worker. I decided to stop in for lunch and was greeted nicely right away. The lady behind the counter took her time and explained how the bowls(Decided on that) were done. I honestly was expecting something great but boy was I disappointed. After receiving what seemed like two tablespoons of rice, a tablespoon of black beans,shredded beef, globs of sour cream and avocado, I almost fell over when my total came up to over $9.00. Seriously! $9.00 for a bowl of avocado and sour cream soup(That's what it looked like). Chipotle is waaaaay overrated! Customer service was great...Food was LACK LUSTER!

• Visited July 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
“Typical Chipotle food, great service”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

All Chipotle stores are about the same. This one is fairly busy, especially during lunch. The staff there are great and quick to fill your order though.

Visited December 2013