“Repeat Dinner For Sure”

Saluda's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Saluda's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 1,026 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Greene street
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We recently relocated to this area and stumbled onto this resturant through a Groupon promotion. We have since been back twice. The staff is very friendly! From the hostess, to the bartenders, to the waiter, and the manager! We thoroughly felt appreciated. We typically order different things when we go out to eat, but have gotten the crab cake app every time! It's that good! Even the asian slaw that is served as garnish, doesn't get left! We have enjoyed their "special" menu items on most occasions. This past week we splurged for a $50 veal porterhouse and scallop dinner. That was the only thing we had been disappointed with. For the price, the veal should have been better trimmed of fat and grissle. The scallops were cooked extremely well! We also had the Osso Bucco which was very good! The brussel sprouts roasted with pancetta were AMAZING! Definitely will go back!

We also love the Holy City Porter on tab.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The staff and food at this place are great. Get the shrimp and grits because you will not regret it.

Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

An old favorite of mine. I hadn't been here in over 2 years, but nothing has changed. Excellent entrees and salads. I love the 5 points area near the USC campus.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I received several compliments from a 'First Date' friend who was highly impressed that I chose Saluda's. The setting was ideal for two people trying to get to know each other. Service, with the exception of not initially being seated outside as reserved, was excellent with timely follow-up's
by the wait staff. I thought that my half-off certificate was only worth its paid value, so when the server handed me the check with the full certificate discount I was a very happy camper, smile. After dining, we took a very leisurely walk around the Five Points area. The fountains and the nearby shops were delightful.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Very nice location, relaxing atmospere and the food is "killer" good. Wait staff are very attentive.

As an appetizer we had the fried green tomtoes and I have to say they are best I have ever had. Who would think that fried green tomatoes topped with barbacue and slaw would be would be a good combination but I have to say I was totally impressed with just how good it was. Hubby had the filet and I had the scallops and shrimp and both were delicious and cooked to perfection. Truly worth the price.