“Interesting dishes, top dessert”

Saluda's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Saluda's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 983 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Greene street
Hillsborough, New Jersey
“Interesting dishes, top dessert”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We enjoyed a meal with nine hear following a graduation in town. The appetizers and entrees were interesting, but the chocolate cake dessert was a show-stopper. It had a scrumptious caramel sauce that I will be dreaming about for a while.

Visited May 2014

Columbia
“Delicious Brunch”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had Mother's Day Brunch at Saluda's and the food was outstanding. This was our second time visiting and everything was tremendous. I had the BBQ Fried green tomatoes for and appetizer and they were very good. I then had Chicken and Biscuit for the entrée and the chicken was cooked perfectly, juicy in the middle and crisp on the outside. We'll be back.

• Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
“Lovely, original fare”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We enjoyed our dinner at Saluda's. The menu is interesting and features dishes outside the usual choices. The food was well-prepared and fresh. The service was friendly and prompt. I would be very happy to return. My only constructive criticism is that the restaurant is on the second floor and does not provide elevator access. My dinner companion struggled with the steep stairs, and someone who cannot walk would be excluded from dinner at Saluda's entirely. That would be unfortunate.

Columbia, South Carolina
“Heaven on earth”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Visited Saluda this night and again it was a great experience. THE starter was tuna, iT was delicious, it's hard for me to describe it because my English isn't that good but it came from heaven. The entree was shrimps and grits, we don't have grits in The Netherlands, so i eat it when I'm in THE USA but I can tell you, Saluda is my number one favorite!

1 Thank LouiseHans
Chapin, SC
“An all-time favorite”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This is my go to place for special occasions or for taking out of town guests. The food is beautiful and delicious. I highly recommend the Calamari appetizer. The atmosphere and service are top notch. It can be busy on the weekends, so I would recommend reservations.

1 Thank horsemom29036