“Service was good especially the persons working the hotel restaurant in particular dustin and Caroline”

Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison
Ranked #3 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Buffalo, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

Service was excellent the rooms were clean im a gold member with hilton i stay at Hilton properties all over the world and my experience continues my love for the Hilton brand i really enjoy the jacuzzi bathtubs
Again the service by dusting and Caroline were exceptional and they should be rewarded accordingly

• Stayed March 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Rocklin, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013

This is a great property - it's very well kept and clean (not to mention pretty), but the staff is just incredible! Every single employee we encountered was so kind and very helpful. The thing that struck me was how no one - not one employee - was snarky, unpleasant or treated us as if we were a bother. It was just a great place to stay and I wish we had been able to stay longer and take advantage of all the hotel has to offer.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Heather S
Toronto, ON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

After a very long day of driving, we were very grateful to see the smiling and friendly faces of the Hilton Garden Inn staff. Check-in was a breeze and our room was very clean. The beds were comfortable. The pool was open until midnight, and the kids loved having a swim before bed. We really enjoyed the breakfast in the morning...my made to order omelette was perfect and the kids enjoyed making their own waffles. Breakfast was delicious, yet quick and very reasonably priced. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

I will highly recommend everyone i know if they are in need of a hotel to choose the hilton garden inn, based on my stay for the weekend, i do not have anything bad to say i was treated very well and the overall hotel experience was worth the stay, i especially loved my room

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank pgantt
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

This is a lovely hotel. The entire place, including our room, was quite clean. The lobby was attractive and even impressive, making for a good first impression. Our room was well equipped; the bed was very comfortable. The staff were unfailingly friendly, helpful, and gracious.

One of the things I really liked about the hotel was its restaurant. It's convenient, especially after driving all day, to get a good meal without having to get back in the car.

We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013

This hotel anticipates your every need! They are fabulous from the time you walk in the front door and meet the registration staff, till you leave. The chef, the food servers, the banquet planners, the housekeeping staff, the maintenance team are all very kind and service oriented professionals. They all take such pride in ensuring your stay is the most relaxing and enjoyable it can be.

Room Tip: Dont do the jacuzis- as these are closer to the elevators. However, all the rooms are very clean. Th...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Darlington, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

My eight year old daughter and I stayed March 7 on a mommy & me getaway. The location was near the mall and we picked it because of the heated indoor pool. Hotel, Attractive. Room, nice, clean. Desk clerk was very welcoming. The pool heater was not working so that was a little disappointing but later in the evening we had a very upsetting situation that was beyond the hotel's control. The next morning the manager Sean went above and beyond what he needed to do and took the time to talk with my daughter and ask her about her visit to build a bear and ease her mind about the night before. I really appreciate that and we will definitely be back!

• Stayed March 2013
Seanbranch, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this review, 10 March 2013
Dear PattiT66,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your mommy and me getaway. I myself have 2 daughters so I can personally understand taking a night or nice weekend to relax, my wife even more so. You can always count on us to take care of the "housework" while providing a wide array of great amenities without you having to lift a finger. Please accept my apologies for our pool heater being down for the day due to a mechanical issue. This was immediatley repaired the next day. It was our pleasure to ensure you were completely 100% satisfied with your stay. Yes, the issue was due to external circumstances but our team is dedicated to making sure all of our guest's expectations are exceeded. I enjoyed talking to your daughter and we look forward to seeing the both of you back soon. Please personally contact me upon your next overnight stay so I can make it an extra special stay for the both of you. I look forward to your call.