“Staff at HGI Harbison amazing!”

Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison
Ranked #3 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Anderson, South Carolina
“Staff at HGI Harbison amazing!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Everyone at the Hilton Garden Inn - Harbison goes out of their way to be friendly and accommodating! From the front desk service (Erik, et al) to the restaurant/bar staff (LaPorcha, Cheyenne, Caroline---Zuriel (wonderful chef!), to the busy men and women behind the scenes keeping everything spotless and in working order.... HGI Harbison gets an EXCELLENT rating from me!

Room Tip: The suites are worth the price! Otherwise opt for a whirlpool, king!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Jesse B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Angie,

Thank you so much for your great comments about our staff. I will share your review with our staff members and let them know they are doing a wonderful job. Thanks again for the compliments!! We hope to see you again very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The staff at this hotel are among the best I've done business with. From the front desk to the buffet breakfast chefs, everyone is sincerely friendly and they make sure guests are enjoying their stay. Breakfast buffet is wonderful....very nice selection, particularly the fresh fruit!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jesse B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review of our property, and thank you for your comments about our staff. They work hard to provide every guest with a great experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. We hope to see you again soon!
Orangeburg, United States
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for the Xterra 5K. I was warmly received and the check in process was a snap. The front desk staff were very cordial and made me feel like I was coming home. The cleaning staff I met in the hall all said hello as well. The hotel was clean and inviting. I had a king room and it was very spacious. After my wild trail run the next morning, the late check out time allowed me to shower, take a nap, and still leave without asking for any additional time. The room amenities were nice (loved the Keurig).

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank so much for sharing your experience! This is exactly the kind of experience we strive to create with each guest. We love being your home away from home. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. We hope to see you again very soon! Thanks again.
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I checked into this hotel for my family reunion. The front desk staff was wonderful to my whole family. The beds are comfortable. The rooms were clean. My family reunion is the fourth of July weekend every year and it travels we are already considering coming back to this hotel for next upcoming year.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Joseph S, Sales Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Richard:

Thank you and your family for choosing our property to host your family reunion this season and for taking the time to post this review! It was a pleasure taking care of your group and we are delighted that you enjoyed yourself. We look forward to hearing from you soon so that we may help to plan your next visit!
Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Not far off I-20/I-26, and definitely worth the money. Clean/comfortable accommodations, friendly staff, and good food (we had breakfast). The pool and fitness center were well kept and had newer equipment.

The only downside I saw was that the pool was a little on the small side.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a kind review of our property. I am glad that you were able to enjoy our breakfast offerings and that your interactions with our staff were as positive as we strive to make them. After all, customer service is our primary focus! Keep in mind that if our pool isn't large enough for swimming laps we do provide our guests with complimentary access to a nearby Gold's Gym that offers a much larger indoor pool. We look forward to taking care of you on your next visit to Columbia!
Tampa. fl.
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Great staff along with very comfortable accommodations made our stay most enjoyable. Stayed in 2 room suite that included 2 bathrooms. Staff was very helpful and cheerful. Location was ideal right in the heart of Irmo's shopping and restaurant district.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank BJewels
Jesse B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Thank you for your review and your comments about our staff! We very much appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks again!
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Had a small fire in my apartment and needed a quick place to stay while they cleaned it up. This place was right across the street. The hotel was fine however there was one disappointment. I have to go to work early and left the hotel at 4:45 am. However, there so called 24 hour coffee pot was cold and I was informed that it would not be brewed until the hired culinary help arrived at 5am. The front desk attendant was able to get me some hot water instead and I had tea. But, I really feel that a hot fresh pot of coffee should be available 24/7.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. You are correct, everyone is entitled to a hot cup of coffee, regardless of what time they wake up. Our night auditor should have made you some fresh coffee when you asked about it. I apologize for this failure in service. Please let me know the next time you are staying with us and I will personally make sure you have hot coffee throughout your stay. There is acutally coffee available in our sleeping rooms as well, did you try out the Keurig coffee maker in your sleeping room? Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks again!