“Good food, informal atmosphere”
Review of Gervais & Vine

Gervais & Vine
Ranked #53 of 1,026 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Spanish
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This is a good place to have a glass of wine and enjoy some tapas. The atmosphere is informal and the food is good. In nice weather, my wife and I enjoy sitting outside on the patio. We like the small portions and high quality preparation. The scallops probably are our favorite dish. On weekends, the restaurant can get busy and one sometimes must wait for a table. But come early, relax and enjoy a glass of wine.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Took my son for lunch. Had a terrific meatloaf sandwich and he had the Spanish tapas. Great service and wonderful food!

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Never go to this restaurant if you expect good service, especially if they are busy, which every restauranteur desires. I have been in the busines for over 30 years and owned my own 180 seat full service restaurant, and if my staff and management had been like that at Gervais and VIne, I would have been out of business and washing dishes today.
The food is good, very good, but the service horrendous, the dishes came out to our party of 6 incomplete and the last of the tapas arrived 25 minutes after the first. The management was unresponsive and only said it was busy. I highly place this on the list of not to go places in Columbia Sc

Reviewed 13 September 2013

My husband and I love coming here, its a great place to get a bottle of amazing wine and great food and just sit and relax!!

Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

This was our second trip while en route to Charleston. We were impressed AGAIN! The almond, olive cheese trio was fresh and excellent withe the Paso Robles Cabernet! The scallops were excellent even if the sauces left something to be desired. Lots to love here. Will be back!