“Clean and quiet - Best Western hotel”

BEST WESTERN Executive Inn & Suites
Ranked #21 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Charleston
“Clean and quiet - Best Western hotel”
Reviewed 28 November 2012

What I most look for in a hotel is cleanliness, quietness, and wifi internet access. I found all three at this hotel. I particularly liked that the bed cover was enclosed in sheets, which are changed for each new stay. You don't have to put up with dirty bed covers. The hotel is very clean and you don't hear any noise from adjoining rooms.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank ZERROUK H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Fairbanks, Alaska
Reviewed 5 October 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 days during our move to Alaska, and were extremely satisfied with our stay. The staff were all pleasant, and very courteous. The rooms were VERY clean, and the bedding/towels were excellent quality. The breakfast was really good, the only thing I would change would be to offer a breakfast meat (bacon/sausage). We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2012
Anderson, South Carolina
Reviewed 22 September 2012

I loved my stay on Bush River Rd Best Western. The owners and staff were absolutely the nicest people I have met in the hotel business. Their goal is 100% customer satisfaction. The young lady at the front desk was accomodating and an extreme breath of fresh air. What a gem. My room was quiet, comfortable and with all the wants of home; ie. fridge, microwave, large flat panel tv and free Wi-Fi at my disposal. It was on the quiet side of Columia and so close to both I20 & I26. I just can not say enough about my stay. Need a pillow, ask and receive...extra towels...no problem...comfy bed...it's in the room. I highly recommend staying here if for a day or a week. Wonderful!!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Carol S
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Stayed here on route to home Very clean and spacious. Convenient location to Interstate. General mamager made an adjustment on my account sfte after i noticed Rep qouted me AAA RAte and was invoiced at the Best Available rate. GM wAS VERY HELPFUL.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bill G
Texas, United States
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I stayed here for my husband's graduation at Fort Jackson. The rooms were clean which is really my personal biggest deal. My TV was great not really a lot of selections though just the basics. I ordered on priceline for a better price and had no issue. My ONLY complaint is - I felt ill early in the morning (around 3:45) and decided to take a long hot shower. I left the door open for a vent (no vent in the bathroom) and my SMOKE ALARM went off! It was very embarrassing.... I've never had issues with leaving a bathroom door open during a shower at any other hotel... So odd they would put the smoke alarm right next to where the door opens.

Room Tip: Do -NOT- leave the bathroom door open while showering!!!
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Bekah W
Macon, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We drove in after about 4.5 hrs,and were glad we picked this hotel. While the front desk clerk checking us in had worked there less than a month,he was very nice,and got everything done well. The whole property is kept very clean--lobby,hallways,rooms, grounds,and pool. We had avery comfortable king bed with refrig & microwave. Free wi-fi,nice outdoor pool. The breakfast was good,and my wife liked her waffle so much she surprised me by making and eating a second one. I had cereal,yogurt,milk,1 small doughnut,and a little gravy without the biscuit. We asked for and were granted a noon check-out which fit our plans the best. I would certainly recommend this for a stay in Columbia. Be aware,the Italian restaurant next door is CLOSED on Sundays. There are 2 others within an easy walk. save some money and get a clean comfortable friendly stay in Columbia.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kingfather
NYC
Reviewed 27 June 2012

My wife & I had been through 2 days of horrendous traveling ordeals and missing luggage, the folks at this hotel couldn't have been more helpful, accommodating, and understanding. The hotel and room were clean. Also had to have a family member check in before we arrived, and they were accommodated and taken care of. Special thanks to Stephanie and Hannah at the front desk. Their manager was also very helpful and sympathetic. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family