Best Western Executive Inn & Suites
US$87
Country Inn
Sleep Inn at Bush River Road(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$59
US$158
US$141
  • Pool
All reviewsitalian restaurant next doorroom was cleanwould stay here againstayed one nightbiscuits and gravythe staff was greatthe young ladynice breakfasteasy accesswafflesfront desk clerkconvenient locationsouth carolinaparking lotfree breakfastbwbush
Reviewed 12 June 2013

During my first visit to Columbia, I stayed at the Best Western hotel. The location, with immediate access to two major highways, was excellent. The front desk staff were friendly and exceptionally helpful. The room was spacious and clean. In addition, there was an excellent selection of television channels and the free wireless internet was as fast as either ADSL or cable. I plan to stay with the Best Western during my future visits to the area.

Room Tip: All rooms appear good
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Great place to stay in Columbia. The staff feels like family and will help with anything you need. Songita is very friendly and always asks how we are doing. Sarah on 2nd shift is always ready with a smile.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 29 May 2013

My wife encountered an extremely pleasant and helpful front desk staff person both on check in and check out. She went out of her way to make suggestions and answering questions, insuring our short visit in Columbia was complete. The facilities were excellent and comfortable. We would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family and will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2013

My wife and I checked in late in the evening and the Desk Clerk was courteous and efficient. I used a free night voucher that required several steps on their part and they made it look very streamlined. The king size room was spacious and well appointed. The bathroom was large and everything worked as it should. AC was sufficient and if I had one wish that would make the room better I would like to be able to keep the AC fan on continuously instead of cycling with the compressor (I like the "white" background noise the fan makes.) Had a generous choice of breakfast items. Checkout was a breeze. Overall a very nice room and one I would stay at again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2013

The hotel was OK for the price. It was a little musty as we walked through the lobby and there was leftover toast still sitting in the toaster from the morning. They room was OK but the carpets seemed like they needed a good cleaning. The employees did their job but nothing special. The area the hotel was located in was a little run down.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business