“Great night sleep”

Best Western Executive Inn & Suites
Ranked #19 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
“Great night sleep”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Very comfortable beds and great service by attendants @ desk to breakfast personnel. Good food and great night rest. As a truck driver it is nice to get sound sleep and good meal once you large coffee too. I would recommend you stay here if you can. Thanks & I will be back.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Weeki Wachee
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The hotel was non-smoking and pet-free. Too often in South Carolina hotels/motels, we had to deal with smoking in the building and pet issues as fleas and barking dogs. It would have been nice if there were more restaurants in the area to choose from but it was adequate. The location is ideal because it was close to I-20, I-126, and I-26 which gave us some flexibility in heading up into the mountains of North Carolina.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Greenwood, SC, United States
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Our hotel of choice when visiting our children in Columbia SC Excellent value. Great Staff. Clean quality rooms. Easy access from both I-26 & I-20. Not a lot of restaurants in the immediate vicinity but Staff made great recommendations.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Thank David L. D
Netherlands
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

The room smelt a bit damp (probably the ac). The property could use an update. The breakfast earea is way to small for all the guest. The staff wasn't that great. Took a while to get new coffee in the morning and when I had to use the phone it wasn't working very great. I told the staff that and the guys said it's probably the number not the phone. I didn't argue with him, I was sure it was the phone and not the number since I was calling a car emergency number. I wouldn't stay here again. You can get probably better value for your money.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We arrived after a long eight hour drive. We were greeted in a friendly manner and Peter the desk clerk tried extremely hard to give us the best and most comfortable room he had available. The room we were assigned was a nice size room with a couch, table and very comfortable bed. The sheets were very white and clean. The bathroom was spotless. The breakfast was adequate, eggs, cereal, bagel, english muffins were available along with juice, coffee and tea.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This location makes a great accomodation for my business travels. I stay here often, and am always impressed with the hotel. The staff is always most helpful and polite, its very easy access from the interstate (both I-20 and I-26), free breakfast is always welcomed. All the rooms I have stayed in are always clean, and the bed is extremely comfortable. I really recommend for all types of travelers wishing to come to the state capital of South Carolina.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Terre Haute, Indiana
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This hotel is conveniently located between two interstate highways, I-20 and I-26. There is a small Italian restaurant next door and a place that went out business on the other side, behind that is a bowling alley. The location is safe. It took longer than expected to get checked in. The clerk was slow but friendly. We were given a room on the main floor that I thought may be a problem. It was actually pretty quiet for a ground floor room. You could hear people in the hallway because of the quality of the door but the walls seemed mostly solid. We had a King room which also included a desk, closet and refrigerator and microwave, the room was large. I want to alert you that there is a train track nearby and we heard the whistle which was a little noisy, but never heard it at night. The breakfast in the morning was so-so continental with cereal, pastries and hot sausage gray and biscuits with what looked like a flap jack egg. Overall I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple