“Pleasantly Surprised”

Hampton Inn Columbia I-20 / Clemson Road
Ranked #11 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Great room, friendly staff, and excellent amenities. It is refreshing to have a refrigerator and microwave in the room and tea/coffee available 24-7. I travel a lot for business and I will definitely start looking into Hampton Inns after this stay!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Very clean hotel and excellent breakfast. I stay here frequently and always enjoy the staff and the accommodations. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day which is great for my schedule. The area the hotel is in appears a little shady but the hotel seems secure and I never had issues with vehicle security.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

My husband was called out for business and I decided to tag along and just relax at the hotel while he worked. And I'm so glad I did! Extremely nice hotel and very nice and relaxing! Great staff, great room and a great breakfast in the morning!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Great value for Hilton Honors members. It was close to family and events, close to highways, food and other amenities. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all family and friends. If you are looking for a nice affordable place to stay while in Columbia SC you should consider the Hampton Inn off of Clemson Road.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2013

The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Good location right off I-20, yet still a quiet stay. Hotel is clean and well appointed. Beds are comfortable. Internet works well. I stay here regularly for business and it's a great spot.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns and this is one of the nicer ones. Looks completely remodeled. Rooms were spacious and clean. Staff was friendly. We stayed on our way to the beach. I would stay here again with my family.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

I look forward to staying again. The room was quiet and comfortable. The staff was helpful and very pleasant. Very worth my money. I stayed in a Laquita in Atlanta the previous night and the difference was night and day.

• Stayed: July 2013