“BEST HOTEL ON I-20 IN COLUMBIA”

Hampton Inn Columbia I-20 / Clemson Road
Ranked #11 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed 23 February 2014

After having bad experiences with another hotel, I checked into the Hampton and it has been my favorite hotel so far. I look forward going to Columbia just to stay at this hotel. The only bad thing is that the construction on I-20 at the exit ramp. Then again it could be a good thing. I don't have to travel far to get to it!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Roadrunnerbella

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Arriving at this hotel is like a welcome home. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and the beds very comfy! Easy access from the highway and close to good restaurants in the area. Favorite Hampton Inn to stay in!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I have stayed at this hotel the 3rd time I stayed in Columbia and every time after. The staff is awesome the rooms are very clean and confortable. I would not stay anywhere else. They serve breakfast every day and you have access to a fitness room. I have stayed at this hotel at lead 12 times last year and every experience was great . Would definately recomend it to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Husband stayed 2-14-14 during huge ice storm in area while traveling back on I20 from Alabama to coastal NC. He had nothing but compliments for this site. He is a weekly traveler and devoted to Hampton Inn beds. Great example for other Hamptons to look up to! Clean, courteous staff, perfect room, and a overall excellent experience. Thank you for literally having a "port in the storm" for my road-weary husband. Not only were you handling travelers but also many residents without electricity in their homes. He also felt the 4.4 earthquake centered in Aiken SC!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2014

The front desk is great. Most of the other staff are very friendly. I can't say much for the food. It could be better. The rooms are clean and spacious. The TV is nice and big. the Internet is getting better.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We love staying at the Hampton Inn, no matter what city. The cookies when we arrive are nice after a long day's drive. The breakfast is always fresh. The rooms are always clean. And the breakfast/snack bags help make our long trips easier. We also stay for longer periods than just one night, when we're visiting a city, and not just passing through.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2013

This hotel was very clean, both in room and lobby. Staff was welcoming, quick and efficient. Hotel is right off I-20, easy to get to. Free breakfast was good, hot eggs and bacon, with all the other normal "stuff." My room was at the rear of the building, no view, but didn't hear interstate noises.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends