“Best Egg Rolls around”

Eggroll Chen
Ranked #97 of 1,026 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This is a Friday treat for work and I have never had a bad meal or egg roll yet!! They also have drive thru service as well but you have to call it in before picking it up.

2  Thank DGfromCarolina

Reviewed 2 March 2014

For flavor, price and variety, I have never found any restaurant better! Every trip to Columbia has to include a visit here or it is incomplete. Their egg rolls are also the best I have ever had.

2  Thank PaxvilleBoy
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

I have been visiting Eggroll Chen for 20+ years. I first visited Eggroll Chen when I lived in Columbia 2 decades ago. I have since moved away but whenever I am in the area, I make it a point to visit, even if it means driving 35 minutes to pick up a meal. This a family owned restaurant and the family and the other employees are always friendly. The food has been consistently great throughout the years. This is absolutely my all time favorite Chinese restaurant anywhere!

2  Thank JamesinFL
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I used to live close by here and always loved their fried wontons. They were always crispy and not tough or chewy like I seem to get in other chinese restaraunts. Had the pleasure to stop by Saturday and everything seems to be as I remember it. Except they have updated the building since I was last here. As others have said, portions are plentiful and egg rolls are awesome, but the fried wontons are the thing I crave the most.

1  Thank smiffdog
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Thanks Grayhair for suggestion, especially the egg roll. I'll add get the fried dumplings. I'm used to getting 6. Got about 12. Since it was take out, didn't find out until opened to pleasant surprise. And they were great!

Portion of Gen Tso's chicken did turn out to be too much to finish. Meanwhile space in restaurant is bigger than I thought. Pretty decent fast food restaurant type space. Nice to be able to see kitchen n food being prepared. I'll definitely go back.

BURP