“Don't go”

Carolina Wings & Rib House
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Don't go”
Reviewed 8 November 2012 via mobile

I was there for 2 and a half hours. I was only able to get 2 beers in that amount of time and they never brought the food that I ordered. I attempted to go to the bar to get more beer myself but they turned me away because I was already in a seating section.

West Columbia, SC
“Buffet!!!”
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I love to go here for lunch. The buffet is well priced and a great selection. They have a few different wing flavors that change daily and the salad bar is amazing! I don't like wing chips but they are a big hit on the bar as well

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank T R
Spencerport, New York
“Great ribs!!!”
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Went there during a recent visit to Columbia and the ribs were some of the best I ever had. They fell off the bone, a sign they had been slow cooked. We were in a party of seven and the service was very good. Portions were very generous and no one left hungry..

• Visited September 2012
Columbia, SC
“Not a fan of the food or the genre”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I am just so done with sports bars. The wings here are just average and the service is spotty. Move on. There are plenty of other ways to enjoy the big game, a beer and good food.

Visited August 2012
Burgaw, North Carolina
“What a chicken sandwich!”
Reviewed 13 July 2012 via mobile

Ate a great chicken sandwich today with homemade chips and malt vinegar. YUM! I eat here at least once when I visit the area. Always a treat!!