“Casa Linda - Lexington”

Casa Linda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #305 of 1,013 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Casa Linda specializes in authentic Mexican good with the freshest ingredients. All of Casa Linda's salsa are prepared multiple times a day to ensure the freshness of our product. We also provide daily board specials that will often have some of Mexico's more traditional dishes. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best experience. A little line we like to use is "Mi casa es su casa". So come join us for the best Mexican food in the midlands at great prices.
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I usually eat at the Columbiana Drive location (where I live closer to ), but the Lexington location has so much better food and service.
Fish tacos. Carne Asada.
Had problems redeeming my groupon at the Columbiana for the regular price as we had let the bargain price expired. They said it was for only special dishes ( which was not on the printed groupon). We were only trying to redeem for the basic value, not the special value. The 2nd basket of chips always seem more greasy and not warm.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

look if you ever had real mexican food well you know this is not the real deal trust me, i just moved to this southern state from so cal and we know real mexican food,first who ever heard of a wet burrito thats not happening in T.J. or none of our so cal mex rest, ground beef comon really this stuff they are given you guys here is not auth and they know this,but it pleases the gringos /blancos .Take a trip to san dieago, or just drive to the border from daygo to chula vista and enjoy food.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

we have eaten several times at the Garner's Ferry location.
Seems that it now called "Taco Time"
The service is outstanding. Big portions, served quickly, fresh and very tasty.
We had 4 employees drop by the table to check if all was well, and if we needed anything, including the manager (owner ?) who is always very visible, making sure things are running smoothly.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I love this place! The service is awesome and the food is even more so! This is my 4th time here and they have never disappointed. Quality Mexican food at affordable prices!

Reviewed 14 March 2013

The first thing I noticed is it is very loud in this restaurant. If you are looking for a quiet dinner, don't come here. The service was good and friendly but certainly not great. One thing I liked was they bring a bottle of salsa and empty small bowls so each person can have his own dipping bowl...good for all those double dippers. The chips seemed ok but not up to par. My burrito and taco tasted very good but my rice was not nearly as fluffy and flavorful as I am used to getting at a Mexcian place. There are always choices for Mexican fare and I would try somewhere else before returning here again.