“Disappointing Fajita's”

Good for: Child-friendly
North Carolina
“Disappointing Fajita's”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Just had one visit and we shared an order of Fajita's, so this is a limited review. I'm sorry, but, when I think of Mexican restaurants, I think of Fajita's. Well, these Fajita's were the worst that I've ever had, so what kind of Mexican restaurant can this be? The drinks were ok, and the chips and salsa were good. Don't know if we'll ever get back here to try the "wet burritos" or not - maybe after months have passed and I can get the thought of their Fajita's out of my mind.

• Visited September 2013

Columbus, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good Margaritas”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Very tasty, cheap Good Margaritas and Sangria was delicious!! food is not that Mexican, but all have own look and taste.... were Good! once again MUST try Sangria!! :)

Visited August 2013
Cayce, South Carolina
“the Best Horchata”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

i love horchata, i think i found the Best one in Columbia!!! did i say also cheap, Good margaritas?!! can pass their house margaritas... cheap eat tasty...!!

Visited May 2013
Lexington
“Quaint family atmosphere”
Reviewed 29 November 2012 via mobile

I stepped in for a quick bite. The chicken tacos were fresh and very tasty. The service was excellent and quick.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Wet Burritos”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

My son and I ate here when visiting the University of South Carolina. I had never had the wet burrito before - very very good - lot of food so go hungry. Food was really good cheese dip really good. Actually cheese dip on top of wet burrito really Yummy. No sour cream served with it so have to ask for it. Service was excellent. Perfect location right near the campus. We enjoyed our lunch at Tios.

• Visited July 2012

Been to Tios Tex-Mex Cantina? Share your experiences!