“Nice Quiet Place, With Excellent Food and Service”

Korean O-bok Restaurant
Ranked #233 of 1,030 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Korean, Mexican
Reviewed 10 October 2013

It may not be in the most scenic of locations, but this is a nice quiet place to have a delicious meal with friends and family, and the pricing is just right. My Dad brought me here a long time ago, and since then I've gone back many times with friends and my own family, and we've always enjoyed our visits. Much better than many fancier venues I've seen.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Excellent authentic Korean food. Prices are good and service-especially for cooked to order food-is very good.

2  Thank Gordon993
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Small, atmosphere is genuine, service excellent. The food is as good as any I enjoyed from Pusan to the DMZ.

This is a must.