“Dont honor menu prices”

Dano's Pizza
Ranked #205 of 998 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Today I wanted to reward myself and I went to Danos to get something good at their new location. In my past experiences, I thought their food was above average but nothing special. I ordered a meat ball sub and was charged $1 extra. I questioned the discrepancy between the charge and the menu price was told the prices have gone up. I tried to make a case that Danos should honor their prices that are written in their menu but my request was ignored. Needless to say they have lost my business. I think this is a result of poor management decisions and/or poor training. None the less, Danos need better management and better food.

3  Thank J B

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Dano's has since moved to 3008 Rosewood Dr. And when they did they left all their service and food quality behind them when they moved.

There pizza which is supposed to be "New York Style" is a Joke, I took a friend who is from New York to the place, and she told me "This is an insult to New York Pizza". It tasted like card board and wet and soggy card board at that.

There spaghetti and meatballs is tasteless tomato sauce served with two golf ball size meatballs that taste like they were spat out by an industrial sausage press. There were no, none, nada, zero herbs or spices in either the sauce or in the so called meatballs.

I will not darken there doorstep again!!!

2  Thank JeffSoward
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Danos is my favorite pizza place in Columbia. It reminds of the pizza from my home in PA. The food is consistently good and they serve beer!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Ordered several calzones and cheese bread. Calzones were delicious. I've had the pizza before and it was also very good. They have several large screen HD tv's to watch during sports games and have several beer specials during the week. Not a bad spot at all in the Rosewood area of town.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We called in an order for a deluxe pizza. Good amount of toppings, which included red peppers, not just green. Nice chewy crust. Inside dining experience looked bar-ish with lots of college kids around.