“great time”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2013

best sushi in town. very nice rest. have visited many times, and have had a great experience every time.we normally get the "boat", which actually is a boat. the food comes out on a not so little boat. unless you want to take food home with you, dont order the boat, its more food than you can eat. the food is great too. the food on the boat is varied, you get sushi, tempora, seafood, teriyaki meats ect. this a really nice rest. and we always have a "great time".

Reviewed 27 September 2013

This is by far my favorite place for sushi, always fresh. I've not ordered anything but sushi here but with 12 visits, I've always enjoyed it. If you have a group, it's fun to sit in the pit..where you're on the floor but your feet go under the table comfortably. The service is always excellent as well and I've never had to wait.

Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

Excellent sushi. I read the good reviews and a friend recommended it and it was great. Some on the best sushi I have had. You won't be disappointed at all.

1  Thank Lostcaliboy
Reviewed 5 February 2013

Do be aware there are two sushi restaurants in Columbia named Inakaya. Never been to any other than the one on Saint Andrews and this is a review of that one.
The sushi here is the best I have ever had! The fish is fresh and they have things usually not found in other sushi bars such as giant clam, live scallops and the best uni! They have an excellent selection of sake and sake boxes behind the bar point out a fun way to drink it and be a "regular".
I cannot recommend this place highly enough....go once and you will be hooked.

1  Thank Foodandwine60
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Last night we re trying to find different asian cushion to try in columbia,read reviews online about this Japanese restaurant.i wanna say this is the best Japanese restaurant that I tried in this place ever. Awsome sushi.fresh and tasty.highly recommend.