“Fazoli's Again!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Newton, North Carolina
“Fazoli's Again!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

My husband and I lived in Macon, GA many years ago, and Fazoli's are fairly common there. We live in NC, and there are no Fazoli's here. So we were excited to see a Fazoli's again. The food is what you expect for a quick service Italian Restaurant, nothing too exciting, but flavorful and filling. The best part of Fazoli's is that you get all the breadsticks you can eat, and I believe they are the best breadsticks anywhere.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

West Milton
“Fast and Friendly!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

They were very friendly and fast at this Fazoli's! They could of done a better job at keeping things out in the dining room clean, but overall it was a good visit!

Visited July 2013
Wainfleet, Canada
“pleasantly surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

have never been to this restaurant before and was really surprised at how good the food was for being fast food. we thought it was a sit down restaurant before entering so was a litlle skeptical but it was verrry good.

Visited July 2013
Columbia, SC
“Good food fast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

The title of my review may be their motto -- I'm not sure but its close and it fits. I have eaten there probably 20 times over the years and have pretty much the same thing on every trip -- the pizza baked spaghetti. If it is not available, I get the regular backed spaghetti. I tried the sampler once and it was pretty good, as is their plain spaghetti -- which my wife gets. We get our own entrees and split a salad. The breadsticks are great and they bring those to you throughout your meal, not just once! If you want something quick and are tired of chicken or hamburgers, this is the place for you to go.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
South Carolina
“Breadsticks !!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

Very nice staff ---brought us plenty of breadsticks --there was 9 of us in our party and we did not wait very long at all for our food ---I would recommend . We had a variety of menu items all good , a little pricey for pizza though --- we go again , great service !!!

Visited May 2013