“Good food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
SC
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2012

Had a wonderful grilled chicken salad. The dressing was outstanding. Nice meeting room for groups.

Visited May 2012

Lugoff, South Carolina
“This is so-so at best...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2011

First off, I have to say that I’m not a real big fan of sports bars. I’m also not a real big fan of pre-prepared, or “Service-Pak,” foods, as we call it. That being said, the food was mediocre at best. The service, however, was terrible. When my wife and I went, it wasn’t at all crowded. The waitress wanted to seat us between some rather exuberant sports fans and a table full of someone’s earsplitting offspring; and I’m being rather kind.

This, to me, was not what I had in mind. I walked to the other end of the restaurant, pointed to a secluded, quiet booth, far from the action, and said, “We’ll sit here.” The waitress was obviously a little perturbed. She now had to walk across the entire restaurant to service us; which she didn’t do very often. Suffice-it to say, we waited a very long time for everything.

A tip is something you give someone when they’ve done an exemplary job. It’s not an entitlement. I left a 5 percent tip. She was not pleased. I could see that she wanted to engage me but then decided against it. Good girl: “So endeth the lesson.”

If you do go, hopefully you’ll have a more pleasant experience.
God bless

Columbia, SC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice family pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2011

We have eaten here several times and love the atmosphere. They serve typical bar food

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Been to Beef O'Brady's? Share your experiences!