“nice menu variety”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Terre Haute, Indiana
“nice menu variety”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This place sits at Five Points and has frequent college students. You would think the food would be mediocre but is not. The menu is versatile and the inside is well maintained and is not very noisy. My wife orders the chicken salad and I had the burger. Although there were other selections, it was lunch time and we opted for a lighter fare. The burger was excellent and the greens for the salad were crisp and cold. The server was attentive. It is a good place to eat in the Five Points area.

• Visited March 2014

Lexington, South Carolina
“Best menu and atmosphere for years!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have eaten at Harper's (20+ years ago) in Five Points since it first opened, and I can't think of a time that we have been dissatisfied with our meals. They have always been consistent and have maintained a number of favorite items on their menu which is nice.

The decor is very relaxing and changes throughout the main dining area. They have done a wonderful job of minimizing the noise factor so that guests can visit and talk in a normal tone -- a rare thing these days.

So many wonderful dishes on their menu -- the Ahi Tuna salad, the plank salmon, Betty's Pimento cheese spread, just to name a few. It is amazing how consistent the items and their appearance have stayed consistent over the years.

When a group of friends can't agree on a restaurant that they all like, I just load them up and head to Harper's because I KNOW they'll be happy there!

• Visited April 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
“Welcome to Five Points!!!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Harper's Restaurant is in Five Points which is centrally located to USC campus. We had to order 16 take out dinners for my niece, Ashley's High School Graduation and it was all ready for us as if we were going to dine in. We all had a wide variety of food items from Salmon Burgers to Penne Pasta to grilled Chicken and wonderful salads. Everything was done perfectly and everyone enjoyed their meals. Everything was planned in advance with the Manager, David Lance. It was a pleasure to work with him. Great atmosphere and a wonderful dining experience for families. So bring the little ones!!!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Anne R
Houston, Texas, United States
“Grad Dinner”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Food here was good. Along the lines of Cheddar's. My food was a little cold but our server, Jake was very accommodating. Would recommend for casual dining! Hash brown casserole was very good along with chicken n waffles!

Columbia, South Carolina
“Great!!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I had only been here once in the 4 years I was in school. A few weeks ago my husband and I went and I had the most amazing pimento cheese encrusted steak with a potato. I was seriously thinking about that steak for a week. My husbands burger was also really good, as was the pimento Mac and cheese! We went back the next weekend to try different foods!

• Visited May 2014