“Dinner”

The Cock N' Bull Pub
Ranked #151 of 1,040 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Pub
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Smith Family Favorite! We love walking here from home. Great food, great atmosphere, welcoming staff - it is a regular stop.

1  Thank jesmithjr

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

This is a nice little hidden gem. Quaint little Irish pub with friendly staff and decent food. Their Fish and Chips on Friday's is simply the best.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I read about this pub in The State newspaper and couldn't wait to try it. Wasn't disappointed. I entered on the Rosewood side because that's where the parking lot beside the building is located, not on Edisto. I first ordered the Tennet's lager to set the mood and then ordered the Bangers and Mash which was delicious. Best I've had since my trip to Ireland last year. For dessert I ordered the pineapple flavored bread pudding. I could eat that every day. It's moist with a delicate flavor of pineapple. There aren't a lot of items on the menu but looking forward to going back to the pub and trying the other menu items. I was there between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. on a week day and it wasn't crowded. I'd go back just for the awesome Scottish beer with or without ordering food.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Went there to have some beer with a friend and was very pleased with the place. Small and looks like a house. Nice place to watch a soccer match. Food was average.

1  Thank itaquera
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Friendly staff that knows beer. Good lunch specials including my favorite -the Rueben with sweet potato fries. The décor is world futbol (soccer) but you don't have to be a fan to be welcomed.