“Casual place with yummy southern cookin'...”

Pawleys Front Porch
Ranked #17 of 978 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Tampa, Florida
“Casual place with yummy southern cookin'...”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stopped in for lunch based solely on TripAdvisor reviews. Was NOT disappointed! Casual, southern joint with fast service, and a friendly staff. Patty Melt was tasty! The sweet potato fries were very good, but the regular fries were the BEST I have ever eaten! NO lie! Very reasonably priced. Next time we are in Columbia, SC, we will be stopping by Pawley's Front Porch!

• Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Columbia, South Carolina
“Casual comfortable setting with great burgers!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Casual southern charm with outside porch to dine on. This place is known for their hamburgers and they have a fun variety of them. You can also get any burger with chicken instead. Nice place to have a beer and burger and bring the dog if you want to! They have a full bar.

Visited August 2014
Sanford
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We got there at noon and were immediately seated. By the time we left around 1:30 there was a wait! My boyfriend loved his burger! My mom loved the fish tacos! I enjoined my ranch chicken wrap! Fast service. Friendly staff! Yum!

“Always delicious!!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Great food! Every time my parents come to visit me, my mother asks to go here for their fish tacos. Their burger specials are great to watch out for too!

Visited August 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Afternoon delight ”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Burgers are yummy
Ok I had a burger which is rare for since I eat many veggies ! Very yummy. Can't remember name of burger but it had .. Pineapple and red onions. ... Odd combination but very yummy

Very juicy burger
Daughter had one with gruyere cheese, Vidalia onions and mushrooms ... Very yummy also !

Now the fries :both regular and sweet potato..are AWESOME.! Some of the best I've had !

Plus corona cerveza... $2.50 all day and night