“Would stay again.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia Northwest
Ranked #17 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
“Would stay again.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Clean room, nice courtyard with pool and hot tub. We had a king size room with pull out sofa. There was plenty of space. Drawback was not a lot of food choices close by. Room temp was fine, but the hallways were freezing. For the price it was a nice place.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Mike I, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia Northwest, responded to this review, 18 July 2013
Thank you for choosing the Baymont Inn & Suites for your accommodations needs while visiting our city. We are happy that you had an enjoyable experience during your visit and appreciate the positive feedback as it lets us know that we are meeting our guests' expectations. Hopefully we will see you the next time your travels bring you to Columbia.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

My stay at this hotel was excellent, the bed and pillows were super comfortable, i wikk certainly stay at this hotel again

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Peggy,
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Laurinburg, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

July 4th 2013 weekend stormy and humid, staff said that's why we kept getting locked out of the Hotel from the parking areas. But why was it we kept getting locked out of the room too? Keycard problems aplenty!! This was not fun at all! and our room had an unusual foul smell,and wasn't all that cleaned, then the inside room door handle began not to open to let us out at times with ease, scary! We foolishly endured it, but not happily!
I'd only come back to stay, BECAUSE of the fantastic breakfast and breakfast staff here!
And I'd never accept that same room again! If I ever came back HERE !
The pool was nice too and our pool balcony! But that smell and the Keycard issues made this a truly horrid experience for us and others we talked too there. No apologies from the staff either! Not good BAYMONT INN Columbia. Have emailed the manager, feel he will respond to these things endured!
But go maybe/hopefully it will turn out good for you and yours and you'll get to enjoy the breakfast there!

Room Tip: If you get a room that is unacceptable to you, it's your money get the courage to ask for a chan...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Mike I, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia Northwest, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Carrie,

I want to apologize for the issues you experienced during your recent stay at our hotel. I can assure you that any inconveniences you experienced are in no way indicative of the normally high level of accommodations and service we provide all our guests. I appreciate the candid comments as they help us to identify areas in which our services might have been lacking therefore allowing us to make the corrections necessary to avoid similar issues going forward. I hope that you will consider staying with us the next time you are in Columbia so that you are able to experience first-hand the excellent service we normally provide. Once again, thank you for the feedback. Your insight is very much appreciated and helpful.
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

I'm a total hotel snob, so this place had me hesitant to fork over $109 for an overnight stop on our way home, but I'm glad I did. They have really done a nice job updating this place. Our room is very clean, and believe me I looked for problems everywhere. The bathroom was clean, the bedding was fresh, not one dust bunny let alone bedbugs or roaches. Due to allergies I can't touch the free breakfast, but it does look good. Eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, toastable items etc.. The bed was comfy and the pool looks clean. I would definitely stay here again if I ever needed to while passing through.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We really appreciate your choosing the Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia for your hotel needs while visiting our city. Thank you for the positive feedback on your experience at our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will choose to stay with us the next time you visit Columbia.