Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia Northwest
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn(Columbia)
1,192 results
All reviewsroom was cleanhot tubwafflesstay there againflat screenhot breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulfree breakfastfront desk clerkone night stayfort jacksonwalmartgravymicrowaveinterstatefloridagraduation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Mike I, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This was a pleasure trip for one night to catch some music in Columbia. Having not been to Columbia in a while, we started from scratch, hotel-wise. At the end of the day, what I want is a clean, comfortable, quiet, safe place to accommodate me while I attend to what I came for. The Baymont delivered superbly. This hotel has been a few hotels in the past, but the refurb was clean and attractive where it counts. Rooms, public areas, pools, dining were all inviting. And as my wife was quick to point out - neutral odor wise - which is to say there were no offensive odors AND no trace of odors meant to conceal offensive odors - you know what I mean.
The manager on duty, Lawrence, was warmly welcoming at check-in in the early afternoon, but I found him no less affable and helpful late that night when we returned to the hotel.
The hotel is located immediately off the interstate and nestled between I-26, I-20 and I-126. You are only minutes from everything Columbia has to offer.
There's a rather run-down motel across the road, but sometimes you just can't help the neighbors. Security on my visit (room, exterior doors, etc.) looked and worked satisfactorily.

Affordable price, clean, quiet and comfortable - it has what you want!

Room Tip: The hotel is totally non-smoking (which helps the odor business), but if you are a smoker, try and book a room on the first floor, as there is an exterior exit close to nearly all rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Stuart,

We are happy that you enjoyed your visit to Columbia and glad that you chose to stay with us. We hope that you will remember us the next time you travel to Columbia for the music scene as we are conveniently located to all music venues within the city.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 26 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Mike I, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Reviewed 25 May 2014