“JUST WONDERFUL”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia
Ranked #28 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed 17 January 2014

The only thing that I regret is my one night stay!!! I could have relaxed in the beds all day!! The atmosphere was wonder and the staff was friendly, also very helpful. This is the first time that I have stayed at a Double tree hotel and will not be my last. I carry a list of hotels that I like to stay when I am traveling.. and Doubletree is on my list. There is nothing like a wonderful bed!! This was the best!! I highly recommend to all!! !

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Rick D, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Dear Brown_Sugar901,
I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Doubletree Columbia. I appreciate your comments about our staff and our property. We look forward to hosting you again when you visit Columbia in the future.

There are newer reviews for Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Patrick, Assistant Front Office Manager, is the personification of hospitality. He is genuinely courteous and professional- a true pleasure! Patrick represents the hotel and Hilton brand exceptionally well!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Rick D, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Stacy S,
Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate your comments about Patrick. I will be sure to pass your kudos along to the team. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Doubletree Columbia. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests and we look forward to your next visit!
Rick Dorman-General Manager, Doubletree Columbia Sincerely,

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Excellent staff, excellent beds. Very clean throughout. I stayed at this hotel due to it being the host hotel for a conference. I've stayed in many 4/5 star hotels in larger cities that were not as comfortable as this one.

Dear Bruce B,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We always appreciate hearing from our guests so that we can continue to improve and ensure that we exceed every guest's expectations. We look forward to hosting you again when you visit Columbia in the future.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We worked with the hotel to provide rooms for a training conference. They were very helpful in the planning of our lodging requirements. The comments from the 90+ who stayed at the property were all positive. Personally, I was greeting with a friendly staff that proved you can be both friendly and professional. Check in went smoothly. Room was very nice. I would suggest the property if you are in Columbia for work or pleasure.

Room Tip: My 5th floor room had a balcony

Dear TravelingfromSC,
I would like to thank you for choosing the Doubletree Hotel Columbia, and for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor! I greatly appreciate you recognizing the friendly staff and clean rooms. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

every thing was great the food was very good staff very friendly the layout of room was very cozy and ale to get a little work done. Wife watched TV and was very comfortable . Will definitely stay here again in the future

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Rick D, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Robin P,
Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate your comments about our staff and our property. I will be sure to pass your kudos along to the team. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Doubletree Columbia. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I had a wonderful stay here. The service was great. I had to switch rooms because of a mishap and Dewayne made sure it wasn't a problem to fix it. Dewayne was a delight to work with. He didn't stop until I said I was comfortable with my room. All the front desk workers were good. The internet needs a little work but other than that, it was great. The fitness room is a good place to get your work out on. I rate this 5 stars. I will be back soon as I get more leave days to relax.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Rick D, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Meghan N,
I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Doubletree Columbia. I appreciate your comments about our staff and our property. I will be sure to pass your kudos along to the team. We look forward to hosting you again when you visit Columbia in the future.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

The cleanliness of the hotel was great the staff were amazing but the price of the room did not meet my expectation. Really expected more bang for my buck. My room did not have a fridge or microwave, who pays over a hundred bucks & not have those two simple things. Sleep Inn has that in every room for less than seventy five dollars.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Rick D, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Robert W,