Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsdouble treehonors loungewarm cookiesdiamond membervery nice hotelbusiness tripstaff was very friendlyroom was clean and comfortableenjoyed my stayone night staynice staysouth carolinaparking lotconferencebushinterstatedowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2014

You really should stay at the Double Tree. Double your experience double fun. I enjoyed my stay. My daughter's didn't want to leave. The quality of the beds were the most comfortable I have ever had. I have stayed at the Hyatt, Wingate, Garden Inn, Radison, and many more. I highly recommend the Double Tree.,

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Rick D, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Miriam B,
Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate your comments about our property. I will be sure to pass your kudos along to the team. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Doubletree Columbia. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Great hotel for the value, great location, if you are looking for a great hotel in a great location this is the hotel to visit. When you walk in the lobby you get a new experience. My family loved the experience and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 145albertl
Rick D, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear 145albertl,
Thank you for selecting our property for your travels and taking the time to post a review. I am delighted to learn that your stay was an enjoyable one. It is always our goal to make sure we provide each and every guest with a memorable guest experience.
We certainly hope to see you back with us on your next trip and appreciate your feedback and highlights of our property.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Stayed here one night for a banquet; a/c very loud and woke me up several times; a small dog in a nearby room could be heard barking very early in the morning; and, there were several very large spider webs next to the elevators - creepy.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Rick D, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Schelley M,
I am so sorry to hear that your stay was not a comfortable one. I sincerely apologize for your unfortunate experience during your stay at our hotel. Your feedback is incredibly important to us as we ensure the comfort and safety of all of our guests. Your comments will also help to ensure that our future guests do not experience the same discomforts. We will be following up with our team and you to ensure these issues are corrected. If you have a moment, I would like to follow up. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Rick Dorman - General Manager, Doubletree Columbia

Reviewed 21 February 2014

The hotel was ok. I stayed here 3 different times over three months for business. The first time I was welcomed as a Hilton Honers Member and was able to stay in a nice room upstairs without requesting it for an overnight stay. The girl behind the counter was very nice and I was first impressed. When I went back for trip 2 and 3 which were week long stays that was a different story. I was not greeted as an HH member which was no big deal as long as I get the point but for the same price as my 1st stay I was given a smaller room in building C with wallpaper pealing off and the standard room with that of a quality of a Motel 6. The staff was by far not as friendly and warm welcome as my first trip the month prior. I'm guessing the longer you stay the less of a room and less of a friendly welcome you receive. However, I was offered a warm cookie at check in! Just wasn't as pleased on trips two and three and therefor don't see trip 4 ever happening. I've always liked Hampton Inns better as this was my 2nd Double Tree and both seem to be outdated with crummy wallpaper and old rooms.... Just not impressed.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Rick D, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Jeffrey Lee W,
We strive to offer the best service experience for our guests and I regret to hear that you encountered some cleanliness and maintenance issues. Your comfort is our concern and we will be sure to address your comments with our team. If there is anything else I can do for you in the future, certainly let me know. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope we can invite you back to our changes.
Rick Dorman - General Manager, Doubletree Columbia

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Quick check-in. Room available on time. Nice room. Good sleeping, and shower. overall good experience. Very friendly personnel. This was my first stay at a Doubletree and will do again when convenient. Having trouble getting to 200 words.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Rick D, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear 40rayf,
Thank you for selecting our property for your travels and taking the time to post a review. I am delighted to learn that your stay was mostly an enjoyable one. It is always our goal to make sure we provide each and every guest with a memorable guest experience.