“My Stay”

Ranked #24 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Hoschton, United States
“My Stay”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We were there for two nights for the Dixie World Series. I found the hotel clean and comfortable. The staff was great. They were very friendly and assisted us when needed. We will be coming to Columbia for the 2015 World Series and am looking forward to staying with you again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Rick D, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Dear Gail R,
Thank you for your valuable feedback on your experience here with us at the Doubletree Columbia! Our staff absolutely loves getting the opportunity to serve the guests. The staff and I thank you for your kind comments as well. I appreciate your business and we can't wait for the opportunity to serve you again!
Rick Dorman-General Manager, Doubletree Columbia

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Carlisle
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Excellent hotel. The food was also very good. Great, friendly staff. Hotel was very clean. The only down side is that I requested an upgrade to a suite and when I checked in, I was told they had no request. I made my reservation via computer, so I know I made the request. The room we had was very large, so not getting a suite was not an issue.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Rick D, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Juliette M,
Thank you for selecting our property for your travels and taking the time to post a review. I am delighted to learn that your stay was an enjoyable one. It is always our goal to make sure we provide each and every guest with a memorable guest experience.
We certainly hope to see you back with us on your next trip and appreciate your feedback and highlights of our property.
Hernando, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2014

As I think everyone knows the Doubletree is an outstanding hotel, from the parking to the helpful staff when checking in I don't think you can do better. The only thing I did not like was the breakfast. My wife and I usually only have a cup of coffee and a roll or muffin before we leave in the morning, not a big deal. At the Doubletree in Columbia SC it cost $9.22 for 2 cups of coffee and 2 muffins!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Rick D, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear John L,
I would like to thank you for choosing the Doubletree Hotel Columbia, and for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor! I greatly appreciate you recognizing our friendly staff. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests and we look forward to your next visit!
Loganville, Georgia
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Good value and nice amenities. Location is a little suspect and I would not stay in this area of town if not required by company rules. Staff was pleasant and welcoming. Room was clean and well maintained.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Rick D, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Thomas M,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We always appreciate hearing from our guests so that we can continue to improve and ensure that we exceed every guest's expectations. We look forward to hosting you again when you visit Columbia in the future.
Rick Dorman - General Manager, Doubletree Columbia
Simpsonville, United States
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Hotel was not too far from the Colonial Life Center, clean, accommodating, near shopping, right at the freeway and the cookies were excellent!! Staff, especially management was willing to assist where ever there was a need, and we experienced that first hand. We would definitely stay @ this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Rick D, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Dear Robert J,
On behalf of the staff and management team, I want to personally thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent accommodation needs. We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a thorough review for our property on Tripadvisor. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here! Thank you so much being our guest and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Columbia!
columbia sc, United States
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Nicholas at the front desk made me feel cherished as a gold member upon arrival and was also very helpful. Hhonors lounge was unique, suites are spacious and clean. There is a large gym with up to date equipment and nice pool as well. Columbo restaurant also has good food. Very nice stay

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Rick D, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Dear Lee Bradford A,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us! We are delighted to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. The staff and I thank you for your kind comments as well. We appreciate your business and we can't wait for the opportunity to serve you again!
Summerville, SC, United States
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I have other but wonderful things to say about my experience at Double Tree. Staff Great, Room, Great and when I had a problem, the staff truly went out of their way to assist and I am greatly appreciative!!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Rick D, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Desiree H,