“Great Value”

La Quinta Inn Columbia SE / Fort Jackson
Ranked #33 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Nice hotel and very affordable. Only a few exits from the Post which made it very convenient. The staff was friendly and very helpful in regards to information about graduation at Ft. Jackson. Parking is a little tight but it all worked out for us.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jespymom

Johnson City, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Excellent hotel! Friendly staff and updated clean fresh rooms. I have stayed at several La quintas all across the country and thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this one. The parking is a little tight but you are at a good location with plenty of eating places and easy access to the interstate. Will definitely be back soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

My husband and I moved from Ft Campbell to Ft Jackdon and stayed here for about 10 days while we waited for our apartment to be ready. We have a 55lb dog that they had no problem letting us keep in our room as well. The room was beautiful, modern, and very very clean. The staff was very polite and helpful. The breakfast is great! We ate there every morning. There is a waffle maker, a variety of cereal, coffee,milk, hard boiled eggs, bagels, toast, sausage patties, and toast. They even had packets of peanut butter! We were extremely impressed!

• Stayed: February 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
Reviewed 10 June 2013

This is a wonderful hotel to stay in. Clean, great breakfast and the pool was definitely a plus because it was hot! We went down for my sons graduation at Fort Jackson. The base was only a few exits away and the staff have print outs for directions to and from the base. If I am ever in the area again I definitely would stay again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Belle Glade, Florida, USA
Reviewed 8 June 2013

This was my first stay at La Quinta and the Hotel was good for price.My good friend had suggested La Quinta I was undecided at booking. Believe me she could not been more right about quality for price. I always look for quality first instead of price just ease my travels.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I will begin by saying the place needs a visit from their undercover boss! This hotel is fine as long as you don't sleep in a room that has fleas. YES, they allow pets, absolutely nothing wrong with that at all, but I am not a pet owner and I shouldn't be bitten by fleas while trying to sleep. The continental breakfast is joke, waffle mix or batter was OLD. And what happened to the Sara Lee individually wrapped pastries, I don't know how long the unwrapped pastries have been sitting out. Get with it La Quinta, there are several new and up to date hotels being built all around you.

Room Tip: Ask if a pet owner had the room prior to your visit?
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

The LaQuinta was the best value in town, in my father-in-law's estimation. He was right- $100/night wasn't bad!

We arrived at 11:30pm and immediately noticed a busy lobby, and unloaded our stuff. Parking our car was a nightmare - the next available spot was 1/4 mile from our room so we had to unload first.

The room appeared clean and welcoming. My 10 month old son enjoyed playing with the chair and moving from drawer to drawer. We were even pleasantly surprised by the minifridge in the room, which was perfect for his bottles.

HERE'S the problem: we loaded up our van and put our son in the carseat and noticed his terribly dirty hands and knees. The floors were so dirty that it turned his legs black.

Gross.