“Overall good experience”

Days Inn Conway-Myrtle Beach
Days Inn Conway-Myrtle Beach
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed 6 July 2008

The rates for the hotel were reasonable because I made reservations months in advance for my June stay. I was permitted to check-in early and found the rooms comfortable. The office staff was polite with the exception of one person on the night shift who seemed to be a bit uneducated. Still, she was polite and provided the service that was required. Some advice-take your own iron. For some reason you have to check the iron out and take it back each time you need it. The hotel is small and appears to be well kept. Some more advice-make your reservations starting on a week day to get the best rate. You can't expect a condo on the beach experience at the Days Inn. The hotel was close to restaurants and stores. It is also 30 minutes from the beach when the traffic is not congested. Overall, it was a good experience.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank MDWorldTraveler

Reviewed 19 July 2007

The hotel needs to be upgraded. The shower didn't appear clean because there was a bar of soap left up on the ledge and someones hair inside the tub. There was a hairdryer in the room but was broken and even if it was, none of the outlets worked at the vanity (sink area). Thankfully I brought my own hairdryer but I had to stand infront of the TV area to use it . Room 315

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2007

I am not for sure if it was my smile or complexion that caused the attendant to speak to me so rudely at check in. I'm not for sure if the rust and mold in the restroom was part of the overall embiance of the hotel. I'm not for sure if I needed to pay $10 in order to borrow a $7 iron. I'm not for sure that ironing boards are intended to grow so rusty that opening them sounds like a gun fight. I'm not for sure that I should hear the conversation from next door.(Nor the children running up and down the stairs) I'm not for sure that the cheap price is worth the inconvenience. However, there is one thing that I am sure of; I will not return to this hotel!!!

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bigdon27
Reviewed 12 August 2005

got 3 rooms through hotwire at $60/room. had to have been one of the hottest weeks on record in SC. when we got to our rooms, none of the air conditioners were on. only one of the three ever cooled off. desk clerk tried to convince me i reserved smoking rooms. wouldn't swear to it but i'm 99% sure i reserved non-smoking. bfst horrible-went to fast food across parking lot. beds extrememly uncomfortable. would never stay again and wouldn't recommend!

• Stayed: July 2005
1  Thank mowguy98
Reviewed 31 July 2005

Stayed here to save some $ and yet be within easy range of Myrtle Beach attractions-rated 3 "suns" by DAY'S INN and they offered a breakfast. I'll be fair-the room itself was clean and comfortable. Period. The motel breakfast area has one table. On the first day only one type of cereal was available and no English muffins were left. On day 2 only one type of bread was available -because the other loaf had to be discarded-it had gone moldy. On our last day, they had run out of margarine-no butter or cream cheese had ever been available. The place has no pool. You can stay at a budget hotel NOT offering a breakfast WITH a pool closer to Myrtle and have $ left over to go to the Waffle House for what we paid at this overpriced and overrated motel.

Stayed: July 2005
2  Thank kernelbozo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Conway
Comfort Suites at the University
Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - West
Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - West
#30 of 209 in Myrtle Beach
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Myrtle Beach

Been to Days Inn Conway-Myrtle Beach? Share your experiences!