Comfort Suites at the University
Legends Resort(Myrtle Beach)
City Studios(Myrtle Beach)
Econo Lodge(Conway)
View Hotel
All reviewsmyrtle beachroom was cleancollege visitstayed nightsa great staypull out bedcaptain georgessmall fridge and microwaveu turnlots of places to eatexercise roomburger placesuper nicesmall outdoor poolwafflesnice sizeconway area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I stayed at the Comfort Suites for two nights during a recent visit to Coastal Carolina University. The facility is new, so everything is clean and up-to-date. Desk staff is friendly. Free continental breakfast includes the traditional fare, but also scrambled eggs and sausage. Access is easy from state route 501, which actually is a four-lane divided highway. Walmart and restaurants are within a short drive, and walking is not an option. Myrtle Beach is located at the eastern end of 501, about 20-minutes away.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank kim u
Reviewed 4 February 2012

01-29-2012 thru 02-01-2012 Needed a pet friendly hotel for a few days. GPS will bring you to 2480 Hwy 501 West, (It doesn't recognize EAST) but they are actually at 2480 Hwy 501 EAST! Be careful of that otherwise you won't find it! Conveniently located on Hwy 501, with plenty of restaurants and stores in the area. Reasonable rates, $15.00 per nite for your pet, plenty of open area outside to walk your dog. Room was clean & didn't smell, Breakfast was great everyday. Pics on their website are just what it looks like there! Definately would return there when I go back and no need to look any further. Kudos to the staff!!!

Room Tip: They only have limited Pet Friendly rooms, so call ahead if possible.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2011

When I check out of a hotel, I always leave a tip for the maid staff. After our night here, I left more than usual. I get up early and in order not to wake the spouse and offspring, go into the bathroom to read. I have seen some cruddy bathroom floors in my time. But that floor (and you get a good look at it when you're in there for a couple hours) was spotless, Spot Less. No kidding. I usually sit on the tub or, if its one of those sturdy ones, the royal seat, but this time I sat on the floor! Other than that, yeah, the cooler was iffy and the room itself smelled too much like Febreeze, but I'm encountering that more and more in hotels. In this case, though, the Febreeze wasn't sprayed around to mask a poor clean, thank goodness! Breakfast fresh, two kinds of cookies in the afternoon (peanut butter and choc chip), quiet. That bathroom, though, really impressed me.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2011

We were moving our grandson to CCU and chose this hotel because of the proximity to the school. The staff were all helpful and friendly. We had no problem with our room. Everything was clean. The free breakfast was good and plentiful. Will probably stay there on our next visit.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2011

The room smelled musty. The batting in the comforter was loose and was a very poor quality comforter. There was no counter space in the bathroom. We had to put up the ironing board to have somewhere to place our toiletries. In the shower, there was no water pressure. The drain cover was not attached to the drain. There wasn't even any screw holes in the cover to attach it with. A black spider crawled out from under the shower. The springs in the mattress to the sleeper sofa stuck in our backs so hard, there was no way we could lay on it. We had to take the cushions off the sofa and put them on the floor. We then placed the sheet and blanket over the cushions. My family chose this hotel because we thought that it was reasonably priced, but I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family