“Always top notch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Welcome to Crady's Eclectic Cuisine on Main, one of the area's tastiest & trendiest restaurants located in the heart of historic downtown Conway, South Carolina. Welcome, also, to an eclectic Southern dining experience you won't soon forget! Crady's Eclectic Cuisine on Main is located in charming, historic downtown Conway, South Carolina. We are surrounded by unique shops, art galleries, theater life and the area's historic Riverwalk found on the Waccamaw River. We invite you to come in, relax and dine with us...Whether you are local or are just visiting the area. Crady's serves an eclectic bistro menu in a retro European cafe-like setting. We are also known for our award winning, freshly prepared desserts and festive libations. Crady's Eclectic Cuisine On Main is owned and operated by the Whitley family, with two generations currently working at the restaurant. Please check out our menus and libations list for more information about the cuisine we serve. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Had lunch at Crady's. The food is always fresh and different. The strawberry Rhubarb pie was outstanding

Reviewed 25 August 2014

This place located on Main Street in Conway (close to Myrtle Beach) has quite a reputation for its "eclectic" menu and its home-baked desserts. All I can say is that what you get in your plate does not live up to the descriptions on the menu. We had the Southwestern soup to start, some chopped-up chicken, some corn and black beans in a broth, nothing to write home about. I then had the "Chop salad" which was some chopped up lettuce (which was limp and warm instead of cold and crisp) with chicken and shrimp bits, no tomatoes, nothing of color like berries. The dressing was heavy on the pepper to my taste. My husband had the 5 cheese ravioli which he described as "insipid". We did not order dessert. So to sum up the food is OK but in my opinion if you have pretentious descriptions of your fare then you need to deliver in terms of ingredients and presentation. Not the case at Crady's.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful lunch with fellow volunteers. Delicious food and great service. Quiche was the best. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I have been here several times and enjoyed each and every visit. Favorite meals and appetizers include the salmon croquettes, Crady salad (the fried goat cheese is so good), Crady burger (veggie burger), and the crab cakes. The little cheese cookies are addictive, and the strawberry rhubarb pie is my favorite dessert. My visit today was just as excellent as always. The food is always fresh and prepared with care. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We have been coming to the Myrtle Beach area for over 20 years, and never went to Conway. We were recommended to this restaurant, and were so glad we chose it. The chicken rolls were some of the best I have ever had, and then I had a panini and my husband had a French dip. We were there for lunch, and ended up also having dessert, which was strawberry rhubarb pie and I had creme brûlée. Everything was excellent. We couldn't even eat dinner later that nite we were still so fill. The place is charming, and the service was excellent to, made us feel very much at home. People were extremely welcoming and warm. We will definitely be back, we loved the restaurant itself also, it was quite charming.