“Ok food ” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Conway, South Carolina
“Ok food ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on a Friday night. The steak was ok but the pork chops were good. Get the apples for a side those were yummy. We had a male server who kept saying I will get our food or our check. We started to ask him since he kept saying us was helping pay:) I was a little disappointed that it took my husband to mention desert as he was walking away for him to ask. Other than that he was great. We will return. Btw the bread...YUMMY!!

Conway, South Carolina, United States
“Great place to eat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

The food and service was wonderful. Would go again. Was close to home for us. The manager was very thoughtful and stopped to talk to us.

• Visited February 2014
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Enjoyable place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Delicious rolls are a nice complement to the fresh ingredients in the entrees at Fatz. I enjoy their salads and their burgers. The chicken fingers are also wonderful favorites of the kids and adults alike. The service is good with attentive staff. The atmosphere is relaxing and casual.

Visited February 2014
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
“Finally… Reasonable AND Tasty :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

This is the best meal for the money I have had so far in this area. I have been in Conway since August and have eaten at several restaurants, some of which have been quite good, but for the price this place tops them all! Server (Daniel) was pleasant and attentive. The food was great and the price was quite reasonable. I'm not sure if they serve alcohol though since we weren't interested in purchasing drinks tonight. We didn't have dessert so I can't say much in that area, but the dinner rolls are to die for and they serve this great cinnamon butter with them. You can also order a combination of half meals to make up one dinner so you can sample two different items. We did have to wait 25 minutes for a table on a Saturday night (arrived at 6PM). Give this place a try! I know we will be back :) Casual dining and would be great for a family as well as a couple. Very diverse menu. Average entree price was around $11.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Conway, South Carolina
“CONSISTENTLY GOOD FOOD AND SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

My office consists of seven employees and we make it a point to eat at Fatz on our lunch hour at least once a month. The food is consistently good, the service is always good, and the restaurant is clean and has a nice atmosphere. For a well priced lunch menu, there is no reason not to visit Fatz in Conway, SC.

• Visited March 2014