“maybe cw&r just had a bad day the day we happened to visit.”
Review of Carolina Wings & Ribhouse - CLOSED

Carolina Wings & Ribhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 February 2013

service was great...food was not. The food was just not very good the day we visited. It was cold. I do want to add, though that our server was GREAT!

Reviewed 27 September 2012

My mom and I found this place while we were traveling south. So glad we stopped. The food was excellent and reasonable priced. It is a sports bar and grill atmosphere so I am sure it gets quite busy on game days/nights. Service wasn't amazing, but the great food made up for it. We would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

Hve been to Carolina wings 3 times in the last month and they were always out of somthing.
I wanted the soup and salad the first time and they were out of soup and very little on the salad bar. The second time I had a hamburger and ask for the slaw and again they were out of slaw.
The third time My husband ordered the soup and salad bar and the only soup they had was Chili. I ordered thr salad only and he had the chili which made him very sick. The food there seems to be getting worse each we go there and they are so over priced. They do have good cold beer there. The wait staff was all at the bar area socializing with each other and not taking care of the customers. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

Carolina Wings & Ribhouse is the best!! I am not a wing lover, but everyone in my party was. I can't tell you how the wings were, only that they ordered 50 and had only 5 left! They loved it. I ordered the philly cheese sandwich w/green peppers and onions. It was wonderful! Best philly sandwich I have had. The staff was great. We had a party of 10 and they were so attentive and the atmospher is great. Just a short distance from Myrtle Beach where we stayed. I will go back.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Ribs were good although they were not seasoned thoroughly. Salad bar ok. Beer a little pricey. I assume one of the employees kids was performing a marathon in the restaurant. Not good ,not impressed

1  Thank Lynwood M