“In search of the perfect steak sub”
Review of CheeseSteak U

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: In the Big Eazy Plaza
Forest Hill, Maryland
“In search of the perfect steak sub”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Well, I haven't found it yet, but CU come really close. Friendly folks, reasonable, and always tasty.

Visited May 2013

myrtle beach
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“poor customer service”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

I cannot tell you if the food is good or not. My order was not what I had requested, when I called to complain, the order taker on the phone basically said too bad. When I asked to speak to the owner,he insisted that the buffalo chicken steak I ordered ALWAYS comes with onions, although they are not listed on the menu.He accused me of yelling at him after he and his employee were rude to me.He said all the sandwiches come with onions unless you ask not to have them. He offered to replace my order IF I DROVE BACK. I think anyone would have been upset about this. He then said he would deliver, I am glad it never showed as I would be afraid to eat it. Customer service is not their forte. I had called at the recommendation of a friend; they have lost two customers today.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank 374donR374
Graniteville SC
“Great Philly steak”
Reviewed 24 September 2012 via mobile

Just stop by for a quick sandwich. Food is awesome. Try the home made chips. If you are in Conway sc try this place. Just down the road from Coastal Carolina college.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Best cheesesteak you'll fimd outside of Philly!”
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Love the food... The cheesesteak was so big most people can't eat it all. Great place to eat, great atmosphere, and what a great place to watch college football!!!! If your in Conway or Myrtle Beach area be sure to go here!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Dam good food!”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We had a cheese steak and it was super good! Manager or owner was funny and very nice! He sounds like he is from up north but he is still a good guy!!! The fried chips did the thing!!!

• Visited March 2012