“bashed by owner”

Burger Brothers
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“bashed by owner”
Reviewed 1 June 2012

we order items off the menu because the hot bar was sitting idle for so long without being turned.

When we ordered our item off the menu they came to the table and looked nothing like the menu pictured them.
We ordered a ribeye medium rare and when it came it was burnt. Te chicken we ordered looked beautiful until we bit into it. it squirted out fish juice. i cannot for the life of me fiqure out why having worked in a kitchen myself except to only this conclusion that the chicken was rancid. because the breading and color was beautiful and one could tell that it was fried in new grease and not old. Te sloppy burger that i ordered would have been wonderful had it even lived up to its name. I was cold and could tell it was not made from scratch as stated. it was not even hot. The french fries were awesome and the tea was awesome. I refuse to go again and spend $50 on tea and fries.
We left all of our uneaten items on the plate and that spoke volumes that we were not happy and the waitress told her owner that we loved it and did not complain but said we enjoyed it thouroughly, which was a lie. When we asked to have those items taken off the bill she refused.

When we came home were contacted by the manager and bashed on facebook and then the manager erased all his posts that he wrote so as to make us look like we were arguing with our selves. We were treated like criminals, talked to and called homeless people and he claimed we wanted a free meal and we should have went to shepherds table which was a homeless resturant because he said all we were looking for was a free meal. we paid for the sorry food, and even paid in cash. We did not argue about paying the bill because we though that the manger or owner would have at least seen the error and sent us our money back. Money was not an issue at all. I am a business owner. Money is no object. After all this we were called liars in front of our peers on facebook and Burger Brothers owner tried to ruin my families good name by calling us liars.

A apology would have sufficed and this would have all been over but the owner nasty as he is still kept rubbing it in that we were liars and he never admitted quilt in any way. Do not waste your money taking your family here. It is not appreciated and any funds you give to this business is not used to put out quality food or quality manners. Everyone expects more from people who claim to be reputable in their business practices.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Matthew R

Conway, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Waste of money!”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

My wife and I decided to check this place out because we recognized it was new to the area. It was a HUGE mistake. The service was absolutely terrible. The waitress was rude, left our drinks empty without refills for way too long, not to mention it took 15 minutes for us to get our drink order in the first place...they weren't even busy! (I now know why they weren't busy.) At that point we were both thinking the service was poor, but the food may be ok. We were wrong. If you like frozen/ instant, microwave style food, then this the place for you. It was terrible. For a place that calls themselves a steakhouse, the steak was every bit of terrible. No flavor, well done to burnt (I ordered it medium). I guess you get what you pay for. I'd rather spend 20 dollars per person for good food. Won't ever go back. Don't waste your time on this so called steakhouse.

• Visited May 2012
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Buffet was not worth the money!!!!”
Reviewed 7 April 2012

My family went there April 7th just to try it out and it was a waste of my gas to even get there. The service was good but the buffet wasn't worth the money, the only thing that i enjoyed was my Mountain Dew and a wing. The mash potato tasted like plain instant potatoes, the i guess it was bbq tasted like meat in some cheap bbq sauce, and the macaroni tasted funny. My family and I only went to the bar once and that was it. And every time the waitress came to ask how was everything, I had to bite my tongue because my family didn't want me telling them in a nice way that I didn't enjoy my food! NEVER AGAIN will I go there and waste almost $10 on soda and a wing!!

• Visited April 2012
“Great Burger & Service”
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Awesome burger with homemade chili. Very friendly and fast service. Don't let the exterior fool you... no frills but great food. Would definitley go back the next time I have a craving for a cheeseburger. Menu has a variety of other items also.

Visited January 2012
3 Thank Wh0dges
Conway, South Carolina
“Just like MOM'S cooking Just as Fresh!!!”
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Enjoyed the all you can eat buffet. Wide selection of meats and vegetables. Especially loved the home-made stuffing and mushroom sirloin meat hamburger steak. My wife loved the huge Super-Wet burrito with a great sauce on it. The service was very personable with the chef going around greeting customers asking everyone how their experience was. We will diffently will return and highly recommend this wonderful jewel in the middle of Conway.

• Visited November 2011