“What a waste.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2012

My husband and i went to dine there on a friday night. The place was busy, so we expected the food to take a little longer than normal. There was a birthday party of about 10 there, and they were obviously upset about something, making the entire room a madhouse. We waited at the door for 15 minutes then finally just grabbed a table for ourselves since no one even seemed to care we were waiting. We waited another 15 minutes to get 2 sweet teas. When we finally got to order they were out of at least 10 different things, not including the wines that were on the wine menu that they no longer even carried. The bread was hard as a rock and the salads were obviously thrown at the plate and had nothing but lettuce and tomatoes on them. Our food finally arrived after about 45 minutes. We tried to be patient because it was so busy but the larger parties food was already out, so 45 minutes seemed a bit much. My dish was supposed to come with mixed veggies, but didn't. Those took another 20 minutes to come out. My husbands food was cold to the touch and almost completly inedible. We decided to just box it up and take it home. It took another 20 minutes just to get boxes and our bill. We will definatley never go back. We had only hoped for a nice dinner without the baby for the first time in almost 3 years. We totally wasted our chance.

1  Thank Evelyn S

Reviewed 16 July 2012

My wife and I Had dinner about a week ago and would have to say this was the best Italian food
and the service was great,,,,,,,,,,

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Unbelievable....just unbelievable....seriously the best pizza I've ever had...the ingredients are fresh, the crust is perfect and there is no "sweet" artifical tomato sauces within a country mile of these delicious pies...the cheese and meats they use to top of some of their specialty pizzas is richly delicious...wow...wow...wow...

1  Thank incanow
Reviewed 1 June 2012

My husband and family frequent Mancuso's quite often. The food is amazing with very reasonable prices for the extreme portion size you are given. The server we had was very personable and made us feel very important. This is how we feel visiting this restaurant at least once a week. It is very kid friendly with paper to color on. We look forward to eating there again.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

First my sister in law came to visit and thought she'd bring us food to help out. The person got her order wrong and when she complained he told her she was lucky she got what she got. She was outraged! Then today ny husband and I decided to give them another try. First the girl on the phone had to check because she didn't know if there was any broccoli. Finally she said there was so I could place my order. The " lump crab cake" did not have even one small lump of crab. My husband said it was like the crab had been run through a blender. It was mostly bread and soft and soggy and tasted of bad mayonnaise. My gnocchi was lukewarm, doughy and swimming in oil with a few pieces of broccoli mixed in. It was bad. Terrible food, two meals for over thirty dollars! I would not recommend this place, even if you were starving!