“A hidden gem.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I live literally less than a mile from here and this is the first time I have visited. The Alfredo sauce is amazing, the ravioli is to die for, the Chicken Gorgonzola is perfect. The roasted garlic is AWESOME. The restaurant is beautiful and warm, and the owner Joe is an incredibly nice and warm gentleman. My two year old son learned who Frank Sinatra was today, and he loves "Frank Nacha." The chef should be proud of himself. I sincerely hope that they thrive, and I wish I could eat here every single day. It is an elegantly understated restaurant, and would be great for family meals, as well as romantic dinners or business meetings. The wall between the diners and the bar is my favorite part of the restaurant, aside from the food. This is not your average smoke filled restaurant of Conway, this place is like an Italian paradise in a small town.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

We have a group (usually 8) - Every Sunday after church we pick a place to go out to eat..After we found Mancuso's it has become our choice every Sunday (unanimous)..Our servers have been great & very personable. Joe, the owner, usually comes out to make sure that we are all satisfied (yes every week)...The lasagna is the best I have ever had & my husband has lots of Italian relatives. With our group we are pretty much going through the whole menu & so far it has all been excellant. The atmosphere is great too! We can actually have conversations with all 8 people. We are usually there 2 hours, but that is just because we enjoy the food, conversations & fellowship..
Barbara J, Conway

1  Thank Barbara J
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Mancuso's is a very pleasant surprise in a Conway strip mall. The food and service are both top notch. We have dined there twice, and the food and service is constantly good. The restaurant has a very warm and elegant atmosphere. The prices are in line with other Italian restaurants in the Myrtle Beach area. Can't wait to return and enjoy.

1  Thank ScreamingEagleSid
Reviewed 25 July 2012

My husband and i went to dine there on a friday night. The place was busy, so we expected the food to take a little longer than normal. There was a birthday party of about 10 there, and they were obviously upset about something, making the entire room a madhouse. We waited at the door for 15 minutes then finally just grabbed a table for ourselves since no one even seemed to care we were waiting. We waited another 15 minutes to get 2 sweet teas. When we finally got to order they were out of at least 10 different things, not including the wines that were on the wine menu that they no longer even carried. The bread was hard as a rock and the salads were obviously thrown at the plate and had nothing but lettuce and tomatoes on them. Our food finally arrived after about 45 minutes. We tried to be patient because it was so busy but the larger parties food was already out, so 45 minutes seemed a bit much. My dish was supposed to come with mixed veggies, but didn't. Those took another 20 minutes to come out. My husbands food was cold to the touch and almost completly inedible. We decided to just box it up and take it home. It took another 20 minutes just to get boxes and our bill. We will definatley never go back. We had only hoped for a nice dinner without the baby for the first time in almost 3 years. We totally wasted our chance.

1  Thank Evelyn S
Reviewed 16 July 2012

My wife and I Had dinner about a week ago and would have to say this was the best Italian food
and the service was great,,,,,,,,,,